CBR June Meet Up - Saturday 9 June

Discussion started by Mark1966, May 24, 2018.

1. Mark1966

Mark1966 Shavepocalypse 'Prepper' Staff Member Site Moderator Grand Society 2016 Sabbatical Fail 2018 Charity Auction Winner

Last edited: Jun 8, 2018
    Kaeckerut likes this.
  2. Mark1966

Mark1966 Shavepocalypse 'Prepper' Staff Member Site Moderator Grand Society 2016 Sabbatical Fail 2018 Charity Auction Winner

BTW - that date doesn't work for me as I will be away. If it works for others though that is fine

3. Razor Burn

Razor Burn Member Grand Society Da Menth Heads

yeah the 2nd is a no go from me. im free the 9th if that suits the group :)

4. Kaeckerut

Kaeckerut Member Grand Society

We might need a Doodle poll :)

I'm fine with 2nd and 9th.

5. Pbgoose

Pbgoose Member

I was hoping to be in Canberra week commencing 4th or 11th so 9th would suit me better as a possibility but unfortunately haven't been able to confirm any arrangements as yet so may be another false starter. I'll get there one day fellas.

Kaeckerut likes this.
  6. lerenau

lerenau ...is a cheeky monkey 2018 Charity Auction Winner

I'm having some wisdom teeth removed the day before. So, I'm not sure what state I'll be in... Perhaps the week after (at least) is better for me.

Kaeckerut likes this.
  7. Kaeckerut

Kaeckerut Member Grand Society

Ah that's a fun process. Painkillers, swelling and lots of rinsing. I would recommend skipping anything the day after.

Which date is it that, the 2nd or 9th that you likely won't be able to make?

borked likes this.
  8. Nico

Nico Member 2018 Charity Auction Winner

Either of these dates are fine by me

Razor Burn and Kaeckerut like this.
  9. tullfan

tullfan Member 2018 Sabbatical

I am good for the 9th

10. mark123abc0

mark123abc0 Member 2018 Charity Auction Winner

I am good for the either date but I would like to see Mark and a non chipmunk version of Lerenau attend

Razor Burn, Ferret619 and Kaeckerut like this.
  11. Mark1966

12. lerenau

lerenau ...is a cheeky monkey 2018 Charity Auction Winner

The 2nd is likely a no-go for me. I will be in a lot of pain and probably quite cranky.

I have voted as such in the doodle.

13. Mark1966

I've had two daughters go through this, one earlier this year and one last year. The results were much better then expected, a week should be plenty of time for recovery. Let me know if we can help mate!

Razor Burn and lerenau like this.
  14. Razor Burn

Dedication (y)

tullfan likes this.
  15. Ferret619

Ferret619 Foolish Possums are not Grand Poobahs 2018 Sabbatical

I have voted on the 9th-to be an agreeable fella.

Razor Burn and tullfan like this.
  16. tullfan

tullfan Member 2018 Sabbatical

So any date set then?

Razor Burn likes this.
  17. Mark1966

2 June is out, toss up between the rest of the dates, but with your vote for 9 June that seems to seal it - 9 June it is!

18. Razor Burn

Yay democracy works!!! Thanks @Mark1966. Hope to see most of you then and I'm sure to bring some goodies for show :)

Kaeckerut, tullfan and Mark1966 like this.
  19. Razor Burn

Hope to be seeing ALL of you then and there. Not sure what others are planning on bringing so any suggestions. Was looking to bring a long some new soaps, e.g Shaver Heaven, APR Fenchurch & Ozymandias, Taba Rasa, Squadron soaps for any newbies looking to try more local soaps...? And the DE89 for @Mark1966. Super excited :)

tullfan, lerenau and Kaeckerut like this.
  20. Mark1966

Forgot about the DE89 - better bring some cash!

I'm bring belt and a Vintage Razor which he won for @lerenau and a lucky door prize TBD.

Maybe some stuff for sale?