CBR June Meet Up - Saturday 9 June

I echo the sentiments of my fellow Canberrans, another successful Meet Up and already looking forward to next month :) Big thanks to @lerenau & @Kaeckerut for there generosity & @Mark1966 for his business (can't wait to use the Old Spice mug). Nice seeing @Nico, @mark123abc0, @tullfan & Allan who seemed really nice ;) Hope to meet some more locals next time - you know who you are... :whistle:

Last edited:
Business! That was basically charity at the prices charged mate ;)
Here's hoping somebody gets some enjoyment from the razor as it's gone to a good man :) Still bitter about the splash @lerenau bought and I'm sure I'll loose a few sleepness nights over the Mycroft bundle :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's hoping somebody gets some enjoyment from the razor as it's gone to a good man :) Still bitter about the splash @lerenau bought and I'm sure I'll loose a few sleepness nights over the Mycroft bundle :(
I admit I got a pretty sweet deal. A great soap. A delicious smelling splash. My first TTO razor. And, last but not least, a loan of an AS-D2.

@Razor Burn and @mark123abc0, if I ever get bored of the splash, I promise I'll let you two fight over it.

@Mark1966 and @Nico, thank you so much for your generosity. :)

I admit I got a pretty sweet deal. A great soap. A delicious smelling splash. My first TTO razor. And, last but not least, a loan of an AS-D2.

@Razor Burn and @mark123abc0, if I ever get bored of the splash, I promise I'll let you two fight over it.

@Mark1966 and @Nico, thank you so much for your generosity. :)
You are most welcome @lerenau . One good turn deserves another mate. (y)

... I have a Mycroft soap and splash. If I decide to let it go, you can have first option.
:)