Staff member
Site Moderator
Grand Society
2016 Sabbatical Fail
2018 Charity Auction Winner
2019 Charity Auction Winner
2020 Charity Auction Winner
Last edited:
BTW - that date doesn't work for me as I will be away. If it works for others though that is fine

yeah the 2nd is a no go from me. im free the 9th if that suits the group :)

I was hoping to be in Canberra week commencing 4th or 11th so 9th would suit me better as a possibility but unfortunately haven't been able to confirm any arrangements as yet so may be another false starter. I'll get there one day fellas.

I'm having some wisdom teeth removed the day before. So, I'm not sure what state I'll be in... Perhaps the week after (at least) is better for me.

I'm having some wisdom teeth removed the day before. So, I'm not sure what state I'll be in... Perhaps the week after (at least) is better for me.
Ah that's a fun process. Painkillers, swelling and lots of rinsing. I would recommend skipping anything the day after.

Which date is it that, the 2nd or 9th that you likely won't be able to make?

Ah that's a fun process. Painkillers, swelling and lots of rinsing. I would recommend skipping anything the day after.

Which date is it that, the 2nd or 9th that you likely won't be able to make?
The 2nd is likely a no-go for me. I will be in a lot of pain and probably quite cranky.

I have voted as such in the doodle.

I've had two daughters go through this, one earlier this year and one last year. The results were much better then expected, a week should be plenty of time for recovery. Let me know if we can help mate!

Hope to be seeing ALL of you then and there. Not sure what others are planning on bringing so any suggestions. Was looking to bring a long some new soaps, e.g Shaver Heaven, APR Fenchurch & Ozymandias, Taba Rasa, Squadron soaps for any newbies looking to try more local soaps...? And the DE89 for @Mark1966. Super excited :)

Hope to be seeing ALL of you then and there. Not sure what others are planning on bringing so any suggestions. Was looking to bring a long some new soaps, e.g Shaver Heaven, APR Fenchurch & Ozymandias, Taba Rasa, Squadron soaps for any newbies looking to try more local soaps...? And the DE89 for @Mark1966. Super excited :)

Forgot about the DE89 - better bring some cash!

I'm bring belt and a Vintage Razor which he won for @lerenau and a lucky door prize TBD.

Maybe some stuff for sale?