Just a bit excited :)

Ferret619

Foolish Possums are not Grand Poobahs
2018 Sabbatical
2019 Charity Auction Winner
2020 Charity Auction Winner
IMG_0957_zpsnqlmfurl.jpg

Generic photo but I've got a Jimmie Vaughan signature strat on its way from the US thanks to my father in law who ordered it for me as a gift, I tell ya I'm spoiled.
The necks on these are the best I have ever felt! I tell ya they really are great players and wow the tex-mex pickups are hot as hell!

IMG_0957_zpsnqlmfurl.jpg

Generic photo but I've got a Jimmie Vaughan signature strat on its way from the US thanks to my father in law who ordered it for me as a gift, I tell ya I'm spoiled.
The necks on these are the best I have ever felt! I tell ya they really are great players and wow the tex-mex pickups are hot as hell!
That's an absolute stunner mate! Tex mex are great output pickups. Hit em with some crunch ;) still dreaming about a PRS one day

I'm actually having a great time with my crappy old parlour guitar, I bought it sight unseen from a bloke in Ireland, who said "it needs a bit of a restoration" when I got it the neck was unglued from the pocket and the fingerboard was still stuck on...

Edit:I've just finished sanding and will start the finishing soon, I'll post pics ;)

Last edited:
For leftys, It would be good if Fender just made a Strat and Tele with a HB in the bridge. I had to get mine made and went with P90s. Another thing you won't find from Fender or anyone else, in left.
There's a lot you don't get from fender.. like build quality... but alas they make some nice things and they are easily modded