just getting started

I accidently tried a drop that @Mark1966 brought along to a Meet Up one time and that stuff is potent as my wrist smelt like cat's pee the remainder of the day! :yuck:

You don't "accidently" try the Veg, you were chosen!

ffoz-bs-chosen-composition.jpg

The Veg is for men, testosterone is the catalyst that makes it work.
There's only one methyl group (CH3) differentiating between testosterone and oestrogen. Just sayin'...
Stop chasing the bloody BBS, isn’t worth it for a daily shaver, because, YMMV and your type of skin. Just stick to DFS and forget about BBS throw it out the door...
Or alternatively, ignore everything Speedy says and do whatever the hell you want. :p

There's only one methyl group (CH3) differentiating between testosterone and oestrogen. Just sayin'...

Or alternatively, ignore everything Speedy says and do whatever the hell you want. :p

I was being facetious.

Ignore everyone, find your own path, do what makes you happy.

6dcqej.jpg

Last edited:
For anyone who's interested, the priceline where I am had Thayer's witch hazel for 40% off, which had it at the same price (per volume) as TN's (they were out of stock of that one).

What does DFS mean? I figured out BBS, but still working out the lingo used around here.

Damm Fine Shave

A regular everyday standard without seeking perfection.

You don't "accidently" try the Veg, you were chosen!

ffoz-bs-chosen-composition.jpg
I'll admit I was intrigued to see what all the fuss was about and now I know to stay away as even a few drops is potent. :hungover: