Just recieved my Karve razor

Forums are built on the open sharing of thoughts and feelings on particular subject material. Participate or not at your choice mate.

Step on up. Very much look forward to anyone's views and reviews on razors and associated equipment.

+1

The choice is with the OP but the community would always appreciate more views and reviews.

I liked the D but then I got an F (bar and OC now). Perfection. Try going up a notch too and the baseplates aren't too much.
Agree. I went too conservative initially and prefer the D and D open comb.

C plate for me.

C-OC for the daily driver. D-OC for the 2 and three day growth. Will put the D-OC to the test this arvo, 4.5 days since the last shave. I do have the SB in B,C and D but tend to gravitate to the OCs'. Don't see a need to go higher at the moment but as my technique improves maybe I will.

I own the SB D plate and it shaves smoother and more efficiently than my 6S on the R6 palte. #1 DE for me just on value and shaves it provides!

I like the OC C plate as a daily driver. If I have a few days growth then the OC E or SB F plate come out to play. None of my other razors get a look in since getting the Karve.

Apparently the new stainless steel razor is going to be the same design as the current CB razor so I've no interest in getting the exact same razor just in stainless over brass. Not like the brass isn't going to last or anything. When Karve release a new razor design, I may consider getting that in stainless steel if available.

#1 DE for me just on value and shaves it provides!

Couldn't agree more @Razor Burn (y)