Just wiping my feet on the welcome mat...

Dirt on the mat? That's what it's for!

I've never even heard of most of those razors and 100 M&F's? It's hard enough getting just one, let alone 100. So you have sold all the M&F's and now have mostly Simpsons Manchurians?

I have a thing for brushes too but my modest budget has limited it somewhat. Still, I have 26mm Shavemac's DO1 2 band & 3 band, Chubby 2, Paladin Lotus, & a M&F so still a nice collection.

Yes, after a brush with a psychologist I realised my M&F madness and decided to invest in my children's education instead...

C1xxgY0UcAEPqgI.jpg:large

As impressive as @Mark1966's hardware collection!

Yeah, and that is what is LEFT for @ben74 !

We actually have a pact with the Shaving Gods that we must live on the opposite sides of the continent as as to:
a) avoid the shaving black hole effect which might trigger the Shavepocalypse! and
b) try to fly under the radar of those Northern Hemisphere folk who will get there noses out of joint when they realise some of the good stuff got away and travelled Down Under ...

Yes, after a brush with a psychologist I realised my M&F madness and decided to invest in my children's education instead...

C1xxgY0UcAEPqgI.jpg:large
Judging by your current Simpson collection, the psychologist wasn't very successful :D

Better not show my wife this topic.
[emoji15]

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome @ben74 ! Think I bought some soaps from you a while ago too!
Incredible brush collection BTW:love::love::love:

Better not show my wife this topic.
[emoji15]

On the contrary! Show your wife!! It will make your collection seem small and insignificant. Preface it with "Honey, you know how you think I have too many brushes....."

Last edited by a moderator:
Meds were successful with M&F madness, but had little effect on my Simpson sickness... :sick:

Perth now has it's own great wall of/from China (via the Isle of Man):

CiKjtXVU4AI8WV1.jpg:large
Beautiful.

I struggled with that Captain in Purple Haze that you sold late last year @ben74 all of your brushes are absolutely stunning.

Howdy from another in Perth. Ain't enough of us this side of the island. Good to see not all the good stuff is hoarded over there