Kinda bad day... with a silver lining

Ferret619

Foolish Possums are not Grand Poobahs
2018 Sabbatical
2019 Charity Auction Winner
2020 Charity Auction Winner
Had to work a Saturday and got told to F off because of the price of a fuel pump, had some scum bags break into my childhood home and vandalise it..
WBFRfnYl.jpg

As well as break in to my dead fathers garage..
So after going over to wait for police who never came I secured the property and was going through stuff to make sure nothing major was stolen I found this
P2Mg2tvl.jpg

RWKyrktl.jpg

Must have been dads.

Sorry to hear mate. A lot of break and enters in Canberra lately. 😡

It’s one of those things that insurance is for I guess-
That said I wouldn’t be above sorting the little pricks out, however that dosnt take spray paint off interior walls huh.

Sorry to hear that mate :(

Nice razor though!

Sorry to read about the break-in. Sadly, if caught the little sods will be let off with a slap on the hand with a wet bus ticket.
Big hugs from over the ditch @Ferret619
Enjoy that razor find.

Sorry to read about the break-in. Sadly, if caught the little sods will be let off with a slap on the hand with a wet bus ticket.
Big hugs from over the ditch @Ferret619
Enjoy that razor find.
If, I were a judge behind the court bench, I’ll give these smartass 5 years of community services, until they learn to give respect for the community.

while this sort of thing had me cursing them a bit, once I subdued my passion on the subject I was thankful they didn’t do more damage and kinda feel bad for them, i mean if this is what they are doing now what does their future look like?

Last edited: