Lather Shots

Discussion started by alfredus, Mar 16, 2016.

1. Scotty

Scotty Member

I love the look of this brush handle alfredus.... brings back happy memories!

When I was a 17 year old I got my first car.... A signal yellow Ford Cortina!

Of course, being 17 years old I had to jazz it up didn't I? I got myself a small rubber skeleton hanging from a noose on the rear view mirror and black/silver tiger stripe seat covers for both front and rear seats.

Long hair, loud music, scraggly teenager bumfluff beard and rusted body work repairs every weekend (between trip to the scrapyard for spare parts)..... ahhh, the good old days :)

Benjamin and alfredus like this.
  2. alfredus

alfredus organises many group buys State Convenor - SA Group Buy Caporegime

I have long hair and listen to loud music...maybe I should get myself a yellow Ford Cortina :D :D :D

Benjamin and Scotty like this.
  3. Scotty

Scotty Member

Haha, don't forget the tiger stripe seat covers.... they're an essential accessory (the noosed skeleton is optional :) )

I sort of miss fixing up my old cars when I was a poor student.... engine rebuilds, bodywork and painting, tuning and maintaining. Now everything is electronic and computerised and untweakable without some fancy mainframe computer hooked up to it :(

Benjamin, alfredus and Mark1966 like this.
  4. alfredus

[​IMG]
    Stirling + Morris & Forndran

Benjamin, Bozley82, Pbgoose and 4 others like this.
  5. alfredus

6. alfredus

7. alfredus