Lather Shots

I do wonder if I need to "GO BIG or GO HOME" with synthetics :) Maybe a 30mm snow leopard is just what the Dr ordered
Well, my little 26mm Tux is also a great brush, almost scritchy but not quite. A lot more "focused". I've sort of decided big brushes are good for me as a head&face shaver, but I used to get by with a 24mm Plisson before I knew any better.

The thing with synthetics is there are so many types, all quite different, which makes it fun, especially since they are so inexpensive. And the soap miser in you should like them, because they don't eat up your soap like your badgers.

Finally got the A&E Kaizen working using a FS best badger and my new stainless steel bowl.
lgNbzDP.jpg

Finally got the A&E Kaizen working using a FS best badger and my new stainless steel bowl.
You beat me to it - here's a terrible picture of my Kaizen lather from this morning. (Face&head lather, 2nd pass.) From the remains of my sample, just a little more than ¼ teaspoonful, maybe 3/8 tsp. I suppose I should weigh my load, but I don't. There was lots more on my head. Brush is Forgotten Art "Tarkine" 26mm Tuxedo.
s.png

MdC Rose and DC Blades Custom 24mm Silver Tip Badger
More good advice from members @Gargravarr in this instance. Rather than wasting excess lather and abundance of skin food use it for post shave shower also applying moisturiser immediately post shower.

#LEFTOVERS
mkzA07N.jpg