Live Chat Room

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aside from a plugin, it's as simple as setting up an IRC server or creating a channel on linknet or another existing server.

Paging @Monsta_AU :)

The only issue I could see is that some plugins introduce unwanted 'vectors' but the big Kahuna is an IT professional so he would be all over that stuff.

Above my pay grade I'm afraid.

Bear in mind too that our fearless leader is paying all the costs for this party :)

Pq6yw1l.gif

In my experience, internet video tends to be either horrible or sexual in nature, plz advise which you intend to provide.

Ahh okay I see.
I too Hate typing, truely it is the scourge of our times.
That’s a tops idea

Last edited:
First thing - Traditional Shaving > General Discussion is not the place for this sort of question.

To be clear, there will be nothing done for the time being until we move to the new version of the forum software, resolve all the issues that brings and have it work. There is far too many changes in the software between v1.x and v2.x which means everything needs to be replaced and/or updated to suit. That means all plugins, themes, modifications and other stuff all needs to be done from scratch. To think about adding a new component before that and make it even harder... well

thats-totally-cray.jpg

After software upgrade etc, IF we were to do something like that, it would require far more work to moderate, and would likely take content away from the forum which people find via searches. I am not yet seeing a real reason to do something like this yet other than 'it would be cool'.

Status
Not open for further replies.