Looking for a scent

Ferret619

Foolish Possums are not Grand Poobahs
2018 Sabbatical
2019 Charity Auction Winner
2020 Charity Auction Winner
I’m looking for a scent with great staying power and would like something similar to eau sauvage, creed aventus or CK One shock. These scents are quite different but to my nose have a youthful quality to them which I can’t describe well, maybe a citrus top and backed by greens.. hmm any ideas?

Lilac Vegetal afertshave by Pinaud Clubman ...

[runs and hides]

Lilac Vegetal afertshave by Pinaud Clubman ...

[runs and hides]
I don’t even get it.. I’ve never tried anything clubman actually now that I think of it

I don’t even get it.. I’ve never tried anything clubman actually now that I think of it

It is, shall be say, polarising. 'The Veg' likes you or it doesn't - it gets lots of attention elsewhere!

giphy.gif

By staying power do you mean longevity, how long the fragrance lasts after initial spraying? Usually your lighter fragrances, aquatics and citruses don't last as long as the darker woodsy or musky ones. Also depending on where you spray will impact your ability to smell the scent later due to olfactory fatigue, but other people will still be able to smell it.

Have you tried Chanel - Bleu de Chanel (edt)?

By staying power do you mean longevity, how long the fragrance lasts after initial spraying? Usually your lighter fragrances, aquatics and citruses don't last as long as the darker woodsy or musky ones. Also depending on where you spray will impact your ability to smell the scent later due to olfactory fatigue, but other people will still be able to smell it.

Have you tried Chanel - Bleu de Chanel (edt)?
No can’t say as I have, I’ll have to check it out.