Looks like it was a cool night for the Territories

Discussion started by eggbert, Jul 29, 2015.

1. eggbert

eggbert is full of Vision Collision 2018 Sabbatical 2017 Sabbatical Da Menth Heads

2. Monsta_AU

Monsta_AU ...can I interest you in some vintage blades? Forum Administrator Grand Society

Admin Post
    It's cool enough in Sydney....not quite that level though. Checking the BOM last 72 hours looks like Canberra got to that as a minimum, but it's back into double figures as of last reading.

Mudgee made it to -2 last light. Kind of average for this time of year with a clear sky.

3. Mark1966

Mark1966 Shavepocalypse 'Prepper' Staff Member Site Moderator Grand Society 2016 Sabbatical Fail

4. eggbert

eggbert is full of Vision Collision 2018 Sabbatical 2017 Sabbatical Da Menth Heads

I'd be happy with the occasional swap. We chose to go on or holidays this year so that it coincides with the hottest part of or year with a cool period over there.
    That and to be able to see a couple of sports games.

filobiblic and Mark1966 like this.
  5. Mark1966

Mark1966 Shavepocalypse 'Prepper' Staff Member Site Moderator Grand Society 2016 Sabbatical Fail

While it is cold here at present the days are beautiful - sunny and just lovely.

6. stillshunter

stillshunter a man of resolve, a man of conviction State Convenor - ACT Group Buy Associate 2015 Sabbatical Fail

Sorry mate I can't help you. If I had the opportunity to go back in time I'd dial in the date and location to meet the guy who made the final decision to locate our capital city, out of the whole of this beautiful county, in Canberra. I'd walk up to him and shake is hand - so I've got a good grip while I absolutely pummel him.

Mark1966 likes this.
  7. hunnymonster

hunnymonster Member Grand Society 2017 Sabbatical

You guys! It's summer here and they're talking about frost in rural areas tonight. OK only down to 2°C but frost at the end of July!

Mark1966 likes this.
  8. Arm85z

Arm85z Member

I though it was beautiful this morning at 4. 30am as I trundled off to work. Well as beautiful as 4.30am can be...

Felt warm this morning. Which for Canberra means it was probably above zero.

Mark1966 likes this.