Lost my Gillette Tech Ball End razor somehow :(

gillettedeguy

Hey, I just got back from a trip to my grandmother's who lives in Mississippi. I just looked in my razor bag and somehow I lost my Gillette Tech Ball End razor. I'm still grateful I have all of my other ones. I know when I left my house I had it in my razor bag. My best guess is that someone went in my bag while I wasn't looking and took it. Either that or I put it somewhere, left it and forgot all about it, which I hope so.

I’m sure it’s just miss placed and will turn up-
If someone is going to permanently borrow your stuff a ball end tech is not going to fetch a ton at the pawn shop.

If someone is going to permanently borrow your stuff a ball end tech is not going to fetch a ton at the pawn shop.
+1 on this. Probably the least desirable of all Gillette models to be truthful, even if they are the brass versions. A major problem with them is the splitting of the handles..... The Aluminum models are the absolute bottom of the pile for me and can be found very cheaply.

Here's a NOS boxed version I bought from eBay probably 10 years ago now. The heads are still quite good and when I started on my DE journey there were plenty of guys getting heavier handles for them to add some heft. The heads are very mild indeed, but I prefer the Superspeed style adjustable head you get on the Fatboy/Slim however.

TechBoxFront.png

TechBoxRear.png

TechDatecode.png

TechDatecodeRHS.png

Well I found it. It wasn't lost after all, it somehow got under my bed in my bedroom LOL
Are you sure you don’t have a child in the house may have hidden your Gillette Tech under the bed, I don’t believe a pet animal would be that interested hiding your Gillette Tech.

Are you sure you don’t have a child in the house may have hidden your Gillette Tech under the bed, I don’t believe a pet animal would be that interested hiding your Gillette Tech.
Have a 17 year old boy in the house, so I can attest to things shaving associated, disappearing or mysteriously showing up in his room.

Looks like you’re son wanted to learn wet shaving from his father.
It is a double edged sword, happy to offer pointers, advice and see him start to learn by himself. Even better that he shows fairly good taste in software and hardware. Just not so happy that it is my software and hardware. Have already lost a Gillette 7O'clock LC and a boar brush.