Made a coconut shaving bowl.

Chad

... had his first - 15/8/20
I've been talking about it. Was pretty easy. The kid drank all the water in it. Cut it in half and microwaved it for 2 mins. Then soft flesh scooped out easily. Left it pretty smoothe too. Sanded off the outside husk and lightly around rim and inside. Yet to seal it but wet it down and gave it a burl. Fits in the palm of my hand perfectly and whips up a good lather with its natural contours. Best of all the lip prevents cream spilling out on top. This is proraso green with muhle silvertip brush. Pretty happy with myself 😊

w07t4sI.jpg

L0noh3o.jpg

aa5hJu9.jpg

C7DcoUS.jpg

I've been talking about it. Was pretty easy. The kid drank all the water in it. Cut it in half and microwaved it for 2 mins. Then soft flesh scooped out easily. Left it pretty smoothe too. Sanded off the outside husk and lightly around rim and inside. Yet to seal it but wet it down and gave it a burl. Fits in the palm of my hand perfectly and whips up a good lather with its natural contours. Best of all the lip prevents cream spilling out on top. This is proraso green with muhle silvertip brush. Pretty happy with myself 😊

w07t4sI.jpg

L0noh3o.jpg

aa5hJu9.jpg

C7DcoUS.jpg

Hi mate, photos are gone

Damn imgur playing funny buggers and they reset themselves to hidden. Choose make public and error message. Will sort it out. Bowl looks great too.