Making the most of it. Shave den

As a matter of interest, @SpeedyPC, what's the difference between your WK Chypre Rose Concerto Special Edition and my bog-standard non-SE Rose Concerto?

OK, here you go:

Looks like Wholly Kaw decided the make a permanent tallow donkey milk instead of special edition and they're only added extra two ingredients and the rest haven't changed see colour in red.

Tallow version ingredients:-
Potassium Stearate, Sodium Stearate, Aqua, Donkey Milk, Glycerin, Potassium Tallowate, Sodium Tallowate, Potassium Ricinoleate, Sodium Ricinoleate, Potassium Shea Butterate, Sodium Shea Butterate, Garcinia Indica (Kokum) Butter, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Butter, Linoleic Acid, Linolenic Acid, Humulus Lupulus (Hops) Extract, Lanolin, Fragrance, Citronellol, Geraniol. I have no idea what these two ingredients have been added?

Otherwise, the scent would smell the same

Citrus top notes with lime, bergamot, rose, lavender, rosemary, geranium, lilac
Middle centred on labdanum on top of patchouli, oakmoss and cedarwood base.
Opens with a rose scent and then mellows into a amber and woody scent.

Last edited:
SpeedyPC Shaving Soaps Collection Part 1 below......... more photo's coming again soon, please, be patient with me.
Mike’s Natural click below:-

Bay Rum
Bergamot, Orange & Ylang Ylang
Lime
Orange, Cedarwood & Black Pepper
Ah my favourite Mike's scents...if you want to get rid of them...always looking for backups ;)

And in all that vast collection - this is all you really need. :)

Aaaaah Shut Up!! You bloody Arko cheapskate chook, otherwise, I’ll roast you for dinner and I love all my collection. I can’t stand the smell of urinal cake every day during my shaves, otherwise, I’ll go bloody MAD!!

Ah my favourite Mike's scents...if you want to get rid of them...always looking for backups ;)
I’ve known you long enough about your favourite soaps ;)

Last edited:
This is how I’m set up in my den at the moment. Storage space is at a premium in the jerry can cabinet. Products on rotation from week to week depending what takes my fancy 😀

A7-D47-FA1-729-F-4-B9-A-9-D31-72-AEC61976-D8.jpg

Last edited:
Amazing collection @SpeedyPC .

All those Nobble Otter! Bearandblade had them down for more arriving September 28th and now it's saying end of October. It's like Dan Andrews is in charge of their release..

One more month till I too get Plunder.
You'd better get in quick when their stock does finally come in. Last time, they sold out in about a day. Obviously a pitifully small order. I want a backup for my Two Kings, and I'm keen on trying Rawr. Trouble is, B&B (despite their status as agents for Australia) don't bring in anything like the full range of NO products. :unsure::rolleyes:

You'd better get in quick when their stock does finally come in. Last time, they sold out in about a day. Obviously a pitifully small order. I want a backup for my Two Kings, and I'm keen on trying Rawr. Trouble is, B&B (despite their status as agents for Australia) don't bring in anything like the full range of NO products. :unsure::rolleyes:
I doubt Noble Otter churns out 1000's of each soap per batch and that Aus would even get a large portion of what they do pump out being such a small market, I wouldn't blame B&B for the low stock

I doubt Noble Otter churns out 1000's of each soap per batch and that Aus would even get a large portion of what they do pump out being such a small market, I wouldn't blame B&B for the low stock
Also depending on how much the Australian wet shaving community is growing at moment, if, they’re isn’t enough Australian wet shaving community that’s why B&B ordering from small to mid range and the same goes to the Stray Whiskers as well.

Aaaaah Shut Up!! You bloody Arko cheapskate chook, otherwise, I’ll roast you for dinner and I love all my collection. I can’t stand the smell of urinal cake every day during my shaves, otherwise, I’ll go bloody MAD!!

I’ve known you long enough about your favourite soaps ;)

Bloody mice, what was your adress? I will use nice baits!!