Canberra dwelling Happy Clapping Bean Counter
Staff member
Site Moderator
Grand Society
2016 Sabbatical Fail
2018 Charity Auction Winner
2019 Charity Auction Winner
2020 Charity Auction Winner
So Summer has ended and Autumn has begun. What has FALLen into you hands this month in preparation for Winter maybe?

A long handled Super Adjustable razor...

...But not just any Black Beauty- is this the last "Vintage" razor made by Gillette?!? [emoji6]

2nd Qtr 1988 (I2)

Anyone know of a younger Gillette razor from the "Vintage era"? I'm curious...
@Mark1966

First hunt in ages proved to be a good 'un

PxecWXG.jpg

Nice ABC!

Not shave related but ...

It might keep me occupied for a while (and help me not misidentify eBay auctions!)

Some fantastic choices in there! Hello Alt Innsbruck!!!

I just set up my boss's Surface Pro 4 a couple weeks ago... not a bad bit of kit :)

Yeah, been playing today. I have the i7, 16Gb RAM, 512 storage. Fan is pretty noticeable and battery life - hmmm that could be problematic!

Boss wanted the biggest and the best and my suggestions that maybe an i5 might be a better balance ...

Oh well - first world problem!

Nice haul MrT
Where'd the fine come from? Tell us what you think

I bought it along with the soaps from knockout shave with that sale they had last week. Unfortunately the guy decided at the last minute that he didn't post aftershave to Australia, and so I had him forward to shipito, who ended up charging an arm and a leg for this lot since I didn't want to wait a month for super slow economy mail. Anyway, I got the goods at a decent price to begin with, so it probably evens out... but in the end I paid as much for shipping as I did for the goods :(

One of the soaps is for @borked, the other and the Fine is for me.

Yeah, it smells great. A very fresh barbershop scent (whatever that means), with a sweetness to it. I'm not sure why it's particularly "American", but there you go.

Just ordered from The Stray Whisker a Dr Jon's 'Classic Scent' soap and aftershave bundle. I gotta say it's really hard to try and save money while being on this forum haha:D:(
Beautiful soap and scent! You'll love it I'm sure. [emoji106]

Just ordered from Shaver Heaven.
Arctic Mango balm
Gone Grapefruit soap
Papaya Chill soap
100 Wilkinson Sword blades

Sent out wednesday afternoon, arrived this morning! Didn't expect it til monday.

Just ordered from The Stray Whisker a Dr Jon's 'Classic Scent' soap and aftershave bundle. I gotta say it's really hard to try and save money while being on this forum haha:D:(

I've also been eyeing the Dr Jon's. Would love your opinion on the Aftershave. Haven't seen much comment on them.

Status
Not open for further replies.