March 2022 SHAVING Acquisitions

WOOT! WOOT! :woot:

My brush from @TroyTools has arrived. A thing of beauty is a joy forever, and this one brings out a completely different aspect according to the ambient light. Today's blaze of sunshine brings it up gloriously. And to top it off, my eyeballs nearly fell out of my head when I saw the unmistakable Forgotten Art coin set in the bottom of an "extra" brush that Troy included. My cup runneth over. :happy:

1.jpg

2.jpg

Thanks Troy! (y)
BEWDY!

Funny, I hadn't realised my left hand looked so wrinkly. :LOL: It doesn't look nearly so craggy from the other side. Oh well, Anno Domini will out... :rolleyes:

WOOT! WOOT! :woot:

My brush from @TroyTools has arrived. A thing of beauty is a joy forever, and this one brings out a completely different aspect according to the ambient light. Today's blaze of sunshine brings it up gloriously. And to top it off, my eyeballs nearly fell out of my head when I saw the unmistakable Forgotten Art coin set in the bottom of an "extra" brush that Troy included. My cup runneth over. :happy:

1.jpg

2.jpg

Thanks Troy! (y)
Wowzers those are some noice looking brushes with the lovely addition of the coins. (y)

v8IqYvk.jpeg

The Vector has landed. The kamisori was an impulse buy at $12. Not sure when I will pick up the courage to actually use it :LOL:.

Oumo Lotustip Badge and Schick Prolines.
Yay, congratulations! (y) I notice they're putting washers on the Vector now. Nobody seemed to think it was necessary when I bought mine... :unsure: That brush is very pretty :love:

Yay, congratulations! (y) I notice they're putting washers on the Vector now. Nobody seemed to think it was necessary when I bought mine... :unsure: That brush is very pretty :love:
I took it off on my first use last night. After shaving, I noticed a small circular mark on the base plate where the handle meets it when I took it apart to wash it. C'est la vie.

$250 cash handouts in the budget tonight folks? I’ve spent mine already, just put an order in over at Maggards and some fragrance samples from Mensbiz.

What do you guys reckon Frydenberg is shaving with? Dr Harris? TOBS? Barrister and Mann??

27404ed5300b8dbd35952d8220116a90df40fccd-16x9-x0y0w1280h720.jpg

The Government will provide $1.5 billion in 2021‑22 to provide a $250 economic support payment to help eligible recipients with higher cost of living pressures. The payment will be made in April 2022 to eligible recipients of the following payments and to concession card holders:

• Age Pension
  • Disability Support Pension
  • Parenting Payment
  • Carer Payment
  • Carer Allowance (if not in receipt of a primary income support payment)
  • Jobseeker Payment
  • Youth Allowance
  • Austudy and Abstudy Living Allowance
  • Double Orphan Pension
  • Special Benefit
  • Farm Household Allowance
  • Pensioner Concession Card (PCC) holders
  • Commonwealth Seniors Health Card holders
  • eligible Veterans’ Affairs payment recipients and Veteran Gold card holders.
The payments are exempt from taxation and will not count as income support for the purposes of any income support payment.

The Government will provide $1.5 billion in 2021‑22 to provide a $250 economic support payment to help eligible recipients with higher cost of living pressures. The payment will be made in April 2022 to eligible recipients of the following payments and to concession card holders:

• Age Pension
  • Parenting Payment
  • Carer Payment
  • Jobseeker Payment
  • Youth Allowance
  • Double Orphan Pension
  • Special Benefit
The payments are exempt from taxation and will not count as income support for the purposes of any income support payment.
Call me crazy but there must be an election coming

• Age Pension
  • Parenting Payment
  • Carer Payment
  • Jobseeker Payment
  • Youth Allowance
  • Double Orphan Pension
  • Special Benefit
...which basically means that if you're simply chronically short of money, but for whatever reason don't care to spend 20 hours a week jumping through hoops for Centrelink, then you're out of luck.