March 2022 SHAVING Acquisitions

The Mergress is from Razor Emporium but was assembled incorrectly, ie with the marks on different sides…strange. There is also soap scum inside the handle.

Say what! That is pretty ordinday

Reactions: JVS
Finally, my Troycraft custom brush is here. In hand it's even better than I expected. Thanks @TroyTools for your skill and the generous freebies, but your work takes center stage.

IMG-8811-Large.png

IMG-8812-Large.png

IMG-8813-Large.png

IMG-8814-Large.png

Finally, my Troycraft custom brush is here. In hand it's even better than I expected. Thanks @TroyTools for your skill and the generous freebies, but your work takes center stage.
Another guitarist matching two passions :)(y)
Caught a glimpse of Troycraft coin on the base
Nice pour and shape. Is it boar or synthetic?

6aX95ijl.jpg

Arrived yesterday from Maggards. This is an awesome lathering bowl and so much lighter than the Fine Accoutrements one I have been using. Even after using a little too much water last night as I was in a rush, it allowed me to whip up the lather thick enough that I didn't have to start again.

Best of all, the missus likes it enough for me to be allowed to leave it on the sink and not hide it away :LOL:
Glad you got this copper bowl from Maggard Razors since you were having issues getting one sent to Australia.

Went with a cashmere synth knot. The Troycraft coin is a looker for sure.
img_1292-jpg.1944
I went for the silver coin with my brush too, it was an obvious choice. This time, at least. AusPost says delivery expected tomorrow, but they've been unreasonably tardy lately, so I won't hold my breath. I'm not buying the COVID excuse, that's worn a bit thin. Everyone else has had to just get on with their jobs.

Your brush is a really striking design and pour, I like it. (y)

I went for the silver coin with my brush too, it was an obvious choice. This time, at least. AusPost says delivery expected tomorrow, but they've been unreasonably tardy lately, so I won't hold my breath. I'm not buying the COVID excuse, that's worn a bit thin. Everyone else has had to just get on with their jobs.

I thought mine was due tomorrow as well but it showed up just as I was leaving work. Fortuitous since tonight is shave night.

I thought mine was due tomorrow as well but it showed up just as I was leaving work. Fortuitous since tonight is shave night.
Ah, the benefits of living in Melbourne. Here, we get only one mail delivery per day. I'm surprised it hasn't been cut back to 3 days a week. Mostly it doesn't bother me, living miles from nowhere has its compensations.

After more than 3 months waiting, I finally got the medallions.

Y'all can keep your Bitcoin, I got Brushcoin now! The Brass and Silver kind :ROFLMAO:

I could start my own kingdom with that lot, my face on the money and all!:smuggrin:
The man speaks truth. Bitcoin is only valued against itself (1 BTC = 1 BTC), whereas a Troycraft brush has an infinite exchange rate against other brushes, since nobody ever parts with them. :D

I booked a pickup with Startrack today at work. I completed it just before 1 pm and they sent an email saying that as we shut at 4.30 pm it was too late in the day to organise a pickup today, they'll do it tomorrow! 3 1/2 hours isn't long enough for them to get a truck there and the depot is a whole 4 km away...

I booked a pickup with Startrack today at work. I completed it just before 1 pm and they sent an email saying that as we shut at 4.30 pm it was too late in the day to organise a pickup today, they'll do it tomorrow! 3 1/2 hours isn't long enough for them to get a truck there and the depot is a whole 4 km away...
At least someone tells you. With Toll Priority I usually do a booking early arvo and they come around 5. There's been more than a few times where even with confirmed bookings I walk into work the next morning and the package is still sitting there.

WOOT! WOOT! :woot:

My brush from @TroyTools has arrived. A thing of beauty is a joy forever, and this one brings out a completely different aspect according to the ambient light. Today's blaze of sunshine brings it up gloriously. And to top it off, my eyeballs nearly fell out of my head when I saw the unmistakable Forgotten Art coin set in the bottom of an "extra" brush that Troy included. My cup runneth over. :happy:

1.jpg

2.jpg

Thanks Troy! (y)