Massdrop...WTF?

That's what I was referring to! Mind you the Victorinox Alpenach for <USD$500 is a good deal too for a 7750 movement. They have also had an Alpina, Panzera, Nomos and a Junghans in recent times. The Bulovas have slowed as have the Orients too. But the overall range is expanding.
I picked up the victorinox from there about a month ago.

It was my first massdrop purchase so was a little hesitant putting 500USD down however it arrived on time and there were regular email status updates.

Last edited by a moderator:
My first massdrop purchase was the Standard Razor in black and it has arrived two days late and I'm happy that I've got without any further damage, and I would used massdrop again depends what I'm looking for to buy ;)(y)

Since you mention it, lock picking is a big hobby, think of it more as locksmithing, not picking. Those involved try to create unpickable locks, improve on current designs and build new ones. I for one am interested in it, but not enough to devote the time (LOTS!) and money to actually begin to learn it. Folks do it not as a means to unlawful entry or theft, but just for shits and giggles. It's a skill, and one that is not easily learned.