May 2016 Acquisition Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, quite a day for me. Two overseas orders turned up.

The first was my first Massdrop, an IKON Open Comb Deluxe with a BullDog handle. And a nice leather travel pouch:

And then my order from Fine Accoutrements:

Now, which one to use first.......

You guys are making the Fine slant incredibly appealing. Very tempted, but I may hold fire for the Razorock Wunderbar slant next month.

In due course Dr. Bob,please post a review on the Fine slant.
On another note re the Fine shave bowl,you gotta love a Company with " static hole technology"

WOW - "static hole technology"

Although I would be more impressed if it was "our patented static hole technology" ...

Did anyone noticed the price of the Polsilver Super Iridium lately ? They are less expensive than Perma-Sharps : /
On Flea-bay?

So after Procuring some Razorock Lavender, and loving it. I have just ordered the balm from shaver hut. Cause I liked their 888 balm. Also on order a Bakelite Mekur for the wife's Legs.

And after all the recent talk about Synthetic brushes I bit the Bullet and order a Razrock Bruce Handle brush tonight too.... The WIFE IS GUNNA KILL ME..... At least it'll be awhile before the brush arrives. Now to sell some stuff....

Yeah, I'd be wary at those prices. Pol Si through http://www.polsilver-blades.com/ are still around the $18 USD mark.
A few years ago you'd say to me 'Hey this guy has PSI at 18$/100!' I would have wondered if they are fake. Those blades used to be sold at 55/60$ per bulk.
Thanks great prices! Usually it's double that... Hmmm, wonder if they are fake like the other one's @Monsta_AU highlighted the other day...?
If it was 1 rogue seller....but 7 of them? All in Bulgaria.

I've never bought anything from Amazon in my life so how can I tell if this is real or fake copies of Gillette Silver Blue ...

Amazon is a major retailer, I doubt you'd get a fake. They also have pretty good customer service in case of any issues. I'd have no hesitation.

Amazon is a major retailer, I doubt you'd get a fake. They also have pretty good customer service in case of any issues. I'd have no hesitation.
I mostly agree with your statement but Amazon is turning into more of a marketplace where anyone can sell whatever they have.
So it does still pay to check out the settlers feedback as you would on eBay.

A few years ago you'd say to me 'Hey this guy has PSI at 18$/100!' I would have wondered if they are fake. Those blades used to be sold at 55/60$ per bulk.

If it was 1 rogue seller....but 7 of them? All in Bulgaria.
I ordered 20 psi from Bulgaria, are you saying they are fake??
Ohhhh no

Status
Not open for further replies.