May 2017 Acquisitions Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
xxyNXa8.jpg

Dropped in to The Stray Whisker in person for the first time ever, figured I would save myself some postage while the wife
and I spent the weekend in a cabin up in the mountains. Among other things, I picked up a re-stock of B&M :)
Weekend in the mountains, fireside, B&M purchases. Very nice @todras !

Weekend in the mountains, fireside, B&M purchases. Very nice @todras !

It was Ben, a small secluded cabin at the less populated side of the blue mountains in an undisclosed location. It's a two bedroom place with all the creature comforts and a beautiful unobstructed view. It will be a regular weekend getaway retreat from here on in with plans to spend the New Years holiday there to get away from it all.

iGFJCqn.jpg

The view from the windows is stunning of a morning, being an early riser and all I spent a good hour on the deck
with a coffee and a camera just enjoying the natural beauty of our Australian bush, visits from some wallaby's too :)

jQz1mWR.jpg

It was Ben, a small secluded cabin at the less populated side of the blue mountains in an undisclosed location. It's a two bedroom place with all the creature comforts and a beautiful unobstructed view. It will be a regular weekend getaway retreat from here on in with plans to spend the New Years holiday there to get away from it all.

iGFJCqn.jpg

The view from the windows is stunning of a morning, being an early riser and all I spent a good hour on the deck
with a coffee and a camera just enjoying the natural beauty of our Australian bush, visits from some wallaby's too :)

jQz1mWR.jpg
Thanks for sharing the beautiful photos, you have inspired me to go on a weekend mountain getaway. I have no idea when that will be possible, but I am inspired! (y)

I still think there is no need to worry @nsavage - I had plenty of packages sitting around AusFarces customs/distributions sites for up to 4 weeks!!!

And they don't scan it, before it is not in their distribution system - basically before they are not planning on delivering it - crap system, but sadly that's how they operate at the moment :(
OK so now I am concerned.

Expected delivery was yesterday and still no razor......

xxyNXa8.jpg

Dropped in to The Stray Whisker in person for the first time ever, figured I would save myself some postage while the wife
and I spent the weekend in a cabin up in the mountains. Among other things, I picked up a re-stock of B&M :)
How does that brush hold up? Been wondering wether to fork out for the badger or maybe even the synth

Status
Not open for further replies.