Canberra dwelling Happy Clapping Bean Counter
Staff member
Site Moderator
Grand Society
2016 Sabbatical Fail
2018 Charity Auction Winner
2019 Charity Auction Winner
2020 Charity Auction Winner
First in for May! Arrived last week but it's had a little clean. Ever-Ready "Sunray" set

VrcQCU9l.jpg

For those still in the game, we are now over 1/3 of the way through the year - and honestly hasn't it been easy not having to
  1. delve into the wallet
  2. spend frustrating amounts of time wondering what on earth our packages are doing on the conveyor belts at Chullora for the 17th day running
  3. have yet another option in our choice(s) of shaving hardware / software to use.

For those still in the game, we are now over 1/3 of the way through the year - and honestly hasn't it been easy not having to
  1. delve into the wallet
  2. spend frustrating amounts of time wondering what on earth our packages are doing on the conveyor belts at Chullora for the 17th day running
  3. have yet another option in our choice(s) of shaving hardware / software to use.
I'm not on sabbatical. But, besides the ~10soaps I actively use, I have at least 7 I haven't even opened yet.
*sigh*
I think I have a problem.

Perhaps a sabbatical would do me some good...

I'm not on sabbatical. But, besides the ~10soaps I actively use, I have at least 7 I haven't even opened yet.
*sigh*

I see no PROBLEM - I see an INVESTMENT!

*sigh*

Only 17 total? Mines about 30 and then about 5 tubs worth of samples, hahaha... err... :unsure:

SV Opuntia still unlathered (my carrot to finish a soap). Once I finish the 50g sample of Cella I've been using for the last few shaves, I'll decide if I should focus on finishing other stuff or go back to rotating.
I think I've reached that point in my journey where I have to focus on using my current stuff (also, limit untested stuff to samples) and then stockpile the favourites.

Also if I didn't enjoy the variety, I could see myself just buying a kilo of Cella and using that exclusively. Once I use up a bunch of stuff I might actually buy some for rotation (y)

Only 17 total? Mines about 30 and then about 5 tubs worth of samples, hahaha... err... :unsure:

SV Opuntia still unlathered (my carrot to finish a soap). Once I finish the 50g sample of Cella I've been using for the last few shaves, I'll decide if I should focus on finishing other stuff or go back to rotating.
I think I've reached that point in my journey where I have to focus on using my current stuff (also, limit untested stuff to samples) and then stockpile the favourites.

Also if I didn't enjoy the variety, I could see myself just buying a kilo of Cella and using that exclusively. Once I use up a bunch of stuff I might actually buy some for rotation (y)

Feeling your pain. Have way too many soaps and dozens unopened. Still working through samples so at least they are gone forever.
Only thing I'm looking at these days are frags but that is another mine field as I get so bored with one smell after a day.

Status
Not open for further replies.