May 2021 SHAVING Acquisitions Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whilst I am committed to my MdC Fougere for the rest of this year (I have not faultered), I also wanted to jump on this bandwagon:

Tropical Colada and Frankinscents. I'm a fan of the scent of the Tropical colada (off the puck), but am less drawn to the Frankinscents. Wish I'd waited for the lavender to be put down.
The scent on the Frankinscents will come through more once you lather it up.

Buying on eBay is often a punt. Sometimes you win, sometimes not -

S05ohIel.jpg

Go on, make me an offer, you KNOW you want to!

@CraigE Thanks for that. I will report back on the either the first of Jan 2022 or when my MdC fougere runs out. Whichever comes first.
There's nothing that says you actually have to shave with it, you could always lather it up just for fun, or for the shower, as well as enjoying your MdC shave... :sneaky:

There's nothing that says you actually have to shave with it, you could always lather it up just for fun, or for the shower, as well as enjoying your MdC shave... :sneaky:
I didn't shave yesterday and I had that exact thought. Resisted temptation though. I don't think that the MdC will last the whole year, so I may be able to get into it sooner than thought. P.S. happy birthday

I got this brush handle from Chisel & Hound (fka ThatDarnRob) back in April, but just recently got a Maggard SHD knot for it.

Before first shave:

51173481888_0d4ffe4694_c.jpg

After one shave:

51173481808_1912aacc58_c.jpg
Nice looking brush and absolutely love my Maggard SHD badger!

Status
Not open for further replies.