May 2022 SHAVING Acquisitions

Mail Call from Maggards

52048519367_b18ca7fcab_c.jpg

Soaps
Barrister and Mann - Passiflora and Paganini's Violin
DG - Big Soap Energy
Mammoth samples (Alive, Mood Indigo, Almond Leather & Tobacconist)

Balms
Zingari - The Nomad
Mammoth - Hygge
Barrister and Mann - Nordost

Ok @SpeedyPC , no more soaps for a while. LOL, just kidding - I have another haul coming very soon.

@Mark1966 come on mate, its the 4th of May already...

Post details of your shaving acquisitions here (with pics please - we love pics)

Edit: Cool non-shaving stuff here

Sorry mate, just giving the other mods the opportunity to do some work ;)

[Been away tied up with work - thanks for addressing my failures!]

Mail Call from Maggards

52048519367_b18ca7fcab_c.jpg

Soaps
Barrister and Mann - Passiflora and Paganini's Violin
DG - Big Soap Energy
Mammoth samples (Alive, Mood Indigo, Almond Leather & Tobacconist)

Balms
Zingari - The Nomad
Mammoth - Hygge
Barrister and Mann - Nordost

Ok @SpeedyPC , no more soaps for a while. LOL, just kidding - I have another haul coming very soon.

Barrister and Mann - Paganini's Violin is an awesome scent. It's probably my favourite out of all B&M scents. I don't wear it much though as Mrs Nanook can't behave herself when I do.

Barrister and Mann - Paganini's Violin is an awesome scent. It's probably my favourite out of all B&M scents. I don't wear it much though as Mrs Nanook can't behave herself when I do.
That’s what happens when you get married, wives don’t understand their own husband wet shaving hobbies with different weird crazy smelling scent.

Have you Arko against Mrs Nanook, I’ll bet she’ll make you sleep in a bloody Doghouse.

A very nice stash from Vshod. My first Boar brush and the first time using B&M soaps. I tried the Nordost this morning and found it to be an excellent soap. The Taiga has a very distinct aroma that reminds me of something, but I can't think what it is.

That's got the next year or two sorted...