Mensbiz is coming to Canberra!

$40 isn't too bad these days. 4 years ago I was paying $60. Though, to be fair, my hair was down to my waist at the time.

I now give myself a buzz cut once per week. Costs me nothing. :D

OK folks, after meeting up with @Ferret619 looking very dapper this morning it seemed appropriate that I drop into Mensbiz to [try and] grab a new shave stick. In addition to the four chairs and barbershop section (shown here - Mensbiz is coming to Canberra!) they have a small retail presence -

The usual suspects -

but nice to be able to do some sniffing in person! Must check it out @lerenau and @stillshunter

I was there a couple of weeks ago and bought some MWF and Urth cleanser.

The cleanser is expensive but excellent. You don't use much which helps offset the cost.
I will likely purchase again... Though there's still heaps left.

I haven't used the MWF yet. But I wanted to make sure I bought it when I had the opportunity. Seems to be a must-have.

I was there a couple of weeks ago and bought some MWF and Urth cleanser.

The cleanser is expensive but excellent. You don't use much which helps offset the cost.
I will likely purchase again... Though there's still heaps left.

I haven't used the MWF yet. But I wanted to make sure I bought it when I had the opportunity. Seems to be a must-have.
Get on the MWF immediately! We are lucky in Canberra as our water seems to work a treat with it.
You will need some time to get familiar with it but once you figure it out it is THE gold standard.
All of us cool kids think so.

I'll give it a go after I'm done with the box... And Red Lead... And maybe another round of Australians All... Bah. I'll just wing it. :)

I've got three SOTDs I need to write up. But I've been flat-chat at work+family. But I'm hoping to get to some of them tonight.

I'm also thinking of maybe keeping the same hardware+software for a week at a time, rather than changing every shave like I do now. I'm hoping it'll just let me "settle in" more.
Maybe this will help with the MWF?

Anyway... Enough rambling.

ADP, Czech & Speake, Tauer and Frapin appear to be the main brands that are hard to source in Australia.
Now I know they stock Tauer, I might be able to sample Gardenia sotto la luna.

I will get there at some point..

ADP, Czech & Speake, Tauer and Frapin appear to be the main brands that are hard to source in Australia.
Now I know they stock Tauer, I might be able to sample Gardenia sotto la luna.

Just FYI Tauer is exclusive to Mensbiz, so it won't be available elsewhere in Australia and AdP fragrances are also stocked in David Jones next door.