Menth Heads - You seen this?

Sxot

Artisan Producer
@eggbert?

Barrister and Mann - Arctique. Available at the SW on the 26th...

Arctique Hyper-Mentholated Soap: Inhuman levels of menthol, black pepper, peppermint oil

"42" is also being released which I am thinking about giving a try since I have yet to try B&M but know it's going to cost the earth so probably won't.

Petunias, ambergris, tea, Pan-Galactic Gargle Blaster (lemon sugar)

I'm waiting until I run out of a few bits and pieces before ordering more.

I thought I didn't have enough Stirling glacial soap to last me from whenever they stopped producing it last year (September ish?) until this years run, but I still have a decent wedge left in the pot even after giving out a couple of samples. Then I still have the yeti snot and SH extreme mango, so I still have enough cooling goodness to keep me going until at least the end of the year.
Just swaps and possibly BST purchases for me if anything fancy comes up.

Thanks for the heads up though @Sxot.

I'm waiting out for the B&M Bouladiare (sp?) in august. I hope it's the same as the old black label.

Err not that it has menthol

I'm waiting out for the B&M Bouladiare (sp?) in august. I hope it's the same as the old black label.

Err not that it has menthol
Ahem, mate...
There's a line, it begins and ends with me :D
In my opinion, Beaudelaire is Wills best Fougere, probably due to containing Mousse de Saxe.
A little menthol wouldn't go astray in it either, would compliment the deep warmth with a slight contrasting freshness :)