Monsta's Horological Wish List

Discussion started by Monsta_AU, Dec 5, 2013.

1. Mark1966

Mark1966 Shavepocalypse 'Prepper' Staff Member Site Moderator Grand Society 2016 Sabbatical Fail 2018 Charity Auction Winner

No update on my tracking either, despite being Express Post Platinum, since the first We've got it scan.

Interestingly the web version has that at 4:30pm yesterday, the mobile version at 5:00pm - go figure!

fruityasu likes this.
  2. Rami

Rami Active Member 2017 Sabbatical Fail 2018 Charity Auction Winner

Interesting, getting curious.

fruityasu likes this.
  3. Monsta_AU

Monsta_AU ...can I interest you in some vintage blades? Forum Administrator Grand Society

Admin Post

Scotty, Mark1966, Rami and 2 others like this.
  4. Ferret619

Ferret619 Foolish Possums are not Grand Poobahs 2018 Sabbatical

Haha I just watched that

fruityasu likes this.
  5. Rami

Claps

Very nice

fruityasu likes this.
  6. Monsta_AU

Monsta_AU ...can I interest you in some vintage blades? Forum Administrator Grand Society

Admin Post
    Jody is a great guy and exactly like the videos when in person. Straight-up solid bloke. Now if we can only get him shaving and coming along to meets....

(y)

I think he will have another vid out in a week or so you will be very interested in..... Tudor. Probably the most-expensive watch he has had on the channel thus far, he was wearing it last week when he dropped in at work to pick it up.

fruityasu and Rami like this.
  7. Rami

Yes please.

Which Tudor?

fruityasu likes this.
  8. Mark1966

Mark1966 Shavepocalypse 'Prepper' Staff Member Site Moderator Grand Society 2016 Sabbatical Fail 2018 Charity Auction Winner

Sensational!

fruityasu likes this.
  9. eggbert

eggbert is full of Vision Collision 2018 Sabbatical 2017 Sabbatical Da Menth Heads

I'd read your post and watched that and was no where near putting two and two together.

fruityasu and Monsta_AU like this.
  10. Monsta_AU

Admin Post
    This one.

pvsampson, fruityasu and Rami like this.
  11. Rami

@Monsta_AU its nice. But I would go for the blue and red gmt. Looks like a cross between a Pepsi and a coke. And to be honest I am not sure of the 2 tone.

It’s only my taste thou. To each their own

fruityasu likes this.
  12. eggbert

eggbert is full of Vision Collision 2018 Sabbatical 2017 Sabbatical Da Menth Heads

I agree, with the black bezel it is 3 tone, and a bit too much. Other than that I like it.
    That said, I still miss my black pvd / gold Heuer chrono that I lost so many years ago.
    [​IMG]

Well looking for it on ebay just made me cry

Last edited: Jul 11, 2018
    SpeedyPC and fruityasu like this.
  13. Rami

fruityasu likes this.