Mark1966

...when the General talks
Staff member
Site Moderator
Grand Society
2016 Sabbatical Fail
2018 Charity Auction Winner
Arrived today. Late today, but today.

No pictures. This one will have a very unorthadox unpacking. Hopefully I can share more next week.
No update on my tracking either, despite being Express Post Platinum, since the first We've got it scan.

Interestingly the web version has that at 4:30pm yesterday, the mobile version at 5:00pm - go figure!

Monsta_AU

...can I interest you in some vintage blades?
Staff member
Forum Administrator
Grand Society
Haha I just watched that
Jody is a great guy and exactly like the videos when in person. Straight-up solid bloke. Now if we can only get him shaving and coming along to meets....

Claps

Very nice
(y)

I think he will have another vid out in a week or so you will be very interested in..... Tudor. Probably the most-expensive watch he has had on the channel thus far, he was wearing it last week when he dropped in at work to pick it up.

eggbert

is full of Vision Collision
2018 Sabbatical
2017 Sabbatical
Da Menth Heads
@Monsta_AU its nice. But I would go for the blue and red gmt. Looks like a cross between a Pepsi and a coke. And to be honest I am not sure of the 2 tone.

It’s only my taste thou. To each their own
I agree, with the black bezel it is 3 tone, and a bit too much. Other than that I like it.
That said, I still miss my black pvd / gold Heuer chrono that I lost so many years ago.

Well looking for it on ebay just made me cry

Last edited: