Montreal fellow here!

crackstar

Da Menth Heads
Hey guys!

Jeff is my name and wetshaving is my game - have you noticed that I'm a poet and didn't know it? Anyway, I'm 62 years of age, retired, and I'm a transplanted Israeli living in Montreal, Canada since 2005. I've wetshaving since the age of 14 so I've been doing it pretty well most of my life. I'm a 1950's Super Speed user, I love my Plissoft synthetic brush, and I'm also a menthol fanatic. Without bragging I have a HUGE number of soaps, creams, blades, aftershaves, and fragrances from all over the world. It's great to be here and I'm looking forward to having a lot of fun!

Hi @crackstar !

So being a poet, can you rhyme all the time?

Far more seriously - tell and more, or even better show us pics, of all your good stuff!

A displaced Israeli, living in the French part of a North American country choosing to visit a little Aussie based forum. What brings you to this deep, dark corner of the internet?

Welcome to P&C @crackstar - great to have you here Jeff (y)(y)(y)

Hi @crackstar !

So being a poet, can you rhyme all the time?

Far more seriously - tell and more, or even better show us pics, of all your good stuff!

lollllll Talking about rhyming! Great job!

I'm a bit of a loss at the moment because I have no webcam but soon, hopefully I'll be able to start showing my collection!

lollllll Talking about rhyming! Great job!

I'm a bit of a loss at the moment because I have no webcam but soon, hopefully I'll be able to start showing my collection!

Looking forward to it!