Muhle R41

Shaved with my R41 the other day; so close on the first pass I had to switch to a Merkur 42 (AKA 1904) for the second. If I'd stayed with the Muhle I'd have taken half my face off. Boy that thing cuts close! NB: the blades involved were Astras, I'd have really been in trouble with Feathers. Your opinions are invited....

Razor Burn

Grand Society
Da Menth Heads
I was very weary trying the R41 but with patience and practice it'll easily achieve super close shaves. Not game to attempt a Feather or Kai for obvious reasons as Astra Green's still manage efficiency so much so that whenever I use it I'm less inclined to need to shave again for a couple of days.

I was very weary trying the R41 but with patience and practice it'll easily achieve super close shaves. Not game to attempt a Feather or Kai for obvious reasons as Astra Green's still manage efficiency so much so that whenever I use it I'm less inclined to need to shave again for a couple of days.
Hi Razor Burn. Hope you're having a great day and enjoying your shaves. Check out my review of the Gillette Black Tip I did yesterday. I know, I forgot to add how the razor shaves compared to other Gillette DEs, but other important information has been added. Check it out and like it if you can. Thanks.