Music

Ferret619

Foolish Possums are not Grand Poobahs
2018 Sabbatical
2019 Charity Auction Winner
2020 Charity Auction Winner
within my small aria of music I like its been a good year so far, we got the new Lorde album "melodrama" and the new Rise Against album "wolves" as well as a handful of new hip hop records and artists coming through plu the miriad of older pop punk and rock I'm rediscovering that I'm really loving, kinda felt like 2016 was a big disappointment music wise but this year makes up for it, what are you listening to currently.

Depends on the the day, I usually stream the "Beautiful vocal chillout Mix" channel from Youtube (not as boring as it sounds)during the day. Also like a lot of ambient stuff so streaming the 'Ultima Thule' channel on Mixcloud or the Cinambientique channel also on Mixcloud. However after not having slept much in the last two weeks (no reason, I suspect it's seasonal) then I tend to avoid the ambient stuff during the day, great if you have trouble sleeping though. Otherwise I have tons of stuff that gets dragged out depending on the day/mood.

I just installed a Bluesound Vault 2 and am in the process of ripping a few thousand CDs. I am incredibly happy with the system. It also streams (I use Tidal lossless) perfectly and the inbuilt DAC is pretty impressive. Of the new things I've been listening to: the new Gorrilaz album and SZA's new release are what I'm loving, as well music from the American Epic

Depends on the the day, I usually stream the "Beautiful vocal chillout Mix" channel from Youtube (not as boring as it sounds)during the day. Also like a lot of ambient stuff so streaming the 'Ultima Thule' channel on Mixcloud or the Cinambientique channel also on Mixcloud. However after not having slept much in the last two weeks (no reason, I suspect it's seasonal) then I tend to avoid the ambient stuff during the day, great if you have trouble sleeping though. Otherwise I have tons of stuff that gets dragged out depending on the day/mood.

Nice!

Do you also stream via the di.fm app? They have every genre of electronic music possible, including chillout and ambient.

It's free but you have to subscribe to get higher stream quality...very cheap though.

Nice!

Do you also stream via the di.fm app? They have every genre of electronic music possible, including chillout and ambient.

It's free but you have to subscribe to get higher stream quality...very cheap though.

Never heard of it. :)
If it's a phone app then it's probably of no use to me as don't have much of a data plan on my mobile. I'll look them up on the web though.

I keep coming back to the Captain. Put the phones on and play it loud!

Never heard of it. :)
If it's a phone app then it's probably of no use to me as don't have much of a data plan on my mobile. I'll look them up on the web though.

You can just sign-up on their website and stream directly from the site, not just phone app.

It's my favorite and I've been streaming di.fm since 2006.