My journey so far.

the_shaving_sailor

2018 Sabbatical
well guys I've officially been wet shaving for 6 months now and I have to say.. you lovely people have made me feel welcome and thankyou for assisting me threw my early days.

So many of you have showered me with gifts, opened up your dooms day stashes and put me into absolutely gold products and I can't thank you all enough.

There are many many many of you to thank so if I miss you I'm sorry but this goes out to everyone

Cheers @todras @Monsta_AU @Snooze @Mark1966 @borked @RustyBlade @Nightguard @Rami @nav1 @huntereyes_
And everyone else who's put up with my crap

But a huge thankyou goes out to my lovely wife and may she never find out how much I really spend on this hobby

But a huge thankyou goes out to my lovely wife and may she never find out how much I really spend on this hobby

It is an investment!

My lovely wife KNOWS that I've dropped $1k on a razor - but I quickly show her an eBay listing for the same thing selling for $2k. It is all sweet.

So @Director - just think of it as a) an investment and/or b) something you do because you want to look/feel/smell nice for her.

Winner, winner, chicken dinner!

well guys I've officially been wet shaving for 6 months now and I have to say.. you lovely people have made me feel welcome and thankyou for assisting me threw my early days.

So many of you have showered me with gifts, opened up your dooms day stashes and put me into absolutely gold products and I can't thank you all enough.

There are many many many of you to thank so if I miss you I'm sorry but this goes out to everyone

Cheers @todras @Monsta_AU @Snooze @Mark1966 @borked @RustyBlade @Nightguard @Rami @nav1 @huntereyes_
And everyone else who's put up with my crap

What no fizzing? I can see the wife already working her magic

It is an investment!

My lovely wife KNOWS that I've dropped $1k on a razor - but I quickly show her an eBay listing for the same thing selling for $2k. It is all sweet.

So @Director - just think of it as a) an investment and/or b) something you do because you want to look/feel/smell nice for her.

Winner, winner, chicken dinner!

Heheheh [/Mutly impersonation]

The Girlfriend stopped commenting unfavourably on the number of watches I bought after I sold my Seiko Pepsi diver at a nice profit.