Myrsol options

Drubbing

110% Smiley-Free
Time to restock.

I got Blue last time, and it's good, but would like to try something else.

I read that Formula F is similar to Floid. Can anyone describe the characteristics of the Antesol. None of the others appeal from what I've read. Want to choose well as I'll get a 1 litre if available

thanks.

Antesol - antiseptic mouthwash

Both the Plastic Shave and Agua Balsámica, whilst not being the greatest scents, do wonders for my skin. Myrsol scents don't last long so the scent isn't such a deal breaker. The Formula C is floral and the Limón is also a favourite (although some think is smells a little artificial)

F Extra is supposed to be similar to floid. It's a powdery barbershop scent. Good menthol kick (probably the strongest of the range bar maybe K which is a strong mint)

Antisol is my favorite. Hard to describe though. C is a melons/ violets scent.

I have half a bottle of F I'd trade for something like blades or a handle if you want to try it

Agree that the scents don't last too long.
If you liked the Blue, then the F/Extra or Antesol are along the same lines scent-wise (Barbershop), but for me give better results for my skin.
The Antesol can be used as a pre-shave as well as an aftershave. I rate it highly.
I find the Plastic Shave to give a fantastic face feel - I presume due to a decent amount of lactic acid in the formula. I just find the scent a bit strange - some say it reminds them of Turkish Delight.
The Metilsol has a very medicinal scent, and is formulated for skin blemishes and/or if you've had a rough shave.
The Agua Balsamica has no menthol, and is very herbal, with Rosemary dominant. Some swear by its healing properties; I just find it OK.
Don't have the Formula C or K.

I thought the Listerine was Metisol?

Tried it again this morning - not as strongly medicinal as the Metisol but still in that range.

I have three Myrsols and I find it a bit of a hesitation to NOT reach for them.

Myrsol Agua Balsamica - As @TomG stated, the rosemary-ish balsamic scent is quite pleasant.
Myrsol Plastic Shave - Face feel is excellent, love it. Scent wise is does reminds me of turkish delights
Myrsol Antesol - Didn't quite liked it at first, but it's probably my favourite of the three now. Scent reminds me of lemon myrtle, face feel is fantastic and somewhat cooling.

Reason I tend to reach for them most, is that their scents are not over the top strong and doesn't interfere with my EdP's. In my case, scents not lasting too long is a good thing.

I find the Metilsol to smell of thyme - even though Thymus vulgaris isn't in the list of ingredients according to Tom and Mark's posts

I've recently gone through a bottle of the Agua Balsamica - it is fantastic stuff for post shave skin once you get over the initial memories of roast chicken (rosemary I guess).
The F/Extra is a mild version of Floid Vigoroso, Spanish Barbershop. Nice.
The Plastic Shave does feel good, but smells like rasberry cordial or cough medicine. Not in a bad way.
I sold or traded my other Myrsols (Don Miguel 1812 and Formula K) as I didnt like the fragrances.
As everyone has said, the scents fade pretty fast so not a deal breaker.

Have the Balsamic. Nice, but too light on alcohol for me.
Wouldn't you know... G&C out of stock of Antesol...

Hey Folks.. It seems like there are a reasonable number of Myrsol fans oin here. I have looked everywhere for this stuff here in Australia without any luck.

Where is everyone buying it from?

How you don't mind me asking.

Thank you

Hey Folks.. It seems like there are a reasonable number of Myrsol fans oin here. I have looked everywhere for this stuff here in Australia without any luck.

Where is everyone buying it from?

How you don't mind me asking.

Thank you

well I did a BIG order before the shipping restrictions and then got some on trips to Europe. Not much help really I’m afraid

Yep - Agent 66 is on the money.
Pre-alcohol restrictions, Gifts & Care was a good option, but now it is a tough gig to get Myrsol.