NATO Straps - cheap

borked

Shave, collect B&M pokemon, vodka, sleep, repeat
Grand Society
Group Buy Associate
Da Menth Heads
2018 Charity Auction Winner
Cheap NATO straps delivered.
Good for a first timer that just wants to try one and see if it's for them.
$6 delivered using NATO40 coupon/code.
In the comments field, ask for your free spring bars as well and save a further $2.99!

Oh, you want a website as well ?
Fuck me, you are a fussy lot, aren't ya ;)
https://ozstraps.com.au/collections/the-nato-series

Go get 'em!

Yeah, this is a good deal from a local supplier. Quality is definitely good enough but not as good as some of the bigger names like Toxic, BluShark, PhenomeNATO etc.

Fast shipping, local stockist, good price. Go go go!

Put it this way, if you're curious about NATO straps yet have not tried one before, as is the case for me, this is a cheap effective way to try one at a price cheaper than you can get a meal an McDonalds!
You will get free replacement/spare spring bars and the ability to wear it for an extended period of time, without the concern of borrowing a mates watch and risking damage to it etc.

They look decent for the price. A good local buy. Get 2 with free postage and a first timer discount. Only drawback is a tiny choice of colours.

I bought quite a few NATOs and most are thin, papery things, that are perfectly adequate, but not quality. The ones linked looked far closer to the Blushark standard ones, which have decent comfortable nylon and good buckles

And the black is gone.

Not to me i am afraid :(

Last edited by a moderator:
They look decent for the price. A good local buy. Get 2 with free postage and a first timer discount. Only drawback is a tiny choice of colours.

I bought quite a few NATOs and most are thin, papery things, that are perfectly adequate, but not quality. The ones linked looked far closer to the Blushark standard ones, which have decent comfortable nylon and good buckles
I've heard that whist nothing to rave home about, these are comfortable and good quality for what you pay for them.

You can pay a hell of a lot more from one of the US-based sellers, and you pay postage on top usually. That said the quality is generally far better and they even have the softer webbing ones - these are more like seatbelt material.

The small amount of colours here is a problem.... I would have bought two of the 22mm Bonds had they been in stock.

Some of the eBay ones are fine, but can take 4 weeks to arrive from China. I have recieved a couple of unwearable quality straps that way too. A local seller with local postage is the way to go at these prices.

You can pay a hell of a lot more from one of the US-based sellers, and you pay postage on top usually. That said the quality is generally far better and they even have the softer webbing ones - these are more like seatbelt material.

The small amount of colours here is a problem.... I would have bought two of the 22mm Bonds had they been in stock.

Some of the eBay ones are fine, but can take 4 weeks to arrive from China. I have recieved a couple of unwearable quality straps that way too. A local seller with local postage is the way to go at these prices.

I've used an eBay Chinese one (OG) for 16 months non-stop (except for a fortnight while getting a plate and several screws inserted in my left wrist following a high-impact compound fracture) The NATO is extremely comfortable and robust.

I got mine from someone who happened to be in the RAF - came with a CWC G10 watch attached (he never used it, said it was crap and had some Casio contraption on his wrist instead of it)

Edited to add: strap and watch still AOK 15 years on (3 new batteries)

I got mine from someone who happened to be in the RAF - came with a CWC G10 watch attached (he never used it, said it was crap and had some Casio contraption on his wrist instead of it)

Edited to add: strap and watch still AOK 15 years on (3 new batteries)
Nice (y)