Need a recommendation

@Ferret619 are you thinking of getting the unscented lanolin, bergamot/cedarwood/patchouli or lemongrass/lime/lemon mertle?

I'm thinking of grabbing one of these as the reviews in here seem pretty good.
I'm slightly leaning towards the lanolin. It seems similar to the MWF that I have been meaning to try and I don't have anything unscented.
I'll grab the unscented, when she was developing it I explained my preference for MFW. It's a softer soap but the tub is big

@Ferret619 are you thinking of getting the unscented lanolin, bergamot/cedarwood/patchouli or lemongrass/lime/lemon mertle?

I have used the unscented Lanolin from Washpool farm, it performed so well that I was almost going to engage them to produce APR soaps however the tallow they render themselves has a very earthy, meaty odor to it that absolutely extinguished my perfume base while it devastated others and made them smell horrific.

Based on performance alone, if you want an unscented soap, it is fantastic if you can get past the meaty, tallow odor.

I was originally rendering my own tallow for my soaps - but after repeated complaints from my wife and daughters about the unpleasant odors in the house, I stopped. I admit, it was my least favourite part of making my soap.

Honestly I got used to the scent of it, the performance is outstanding.
that said I'd love to see a hard puck but I don't know about the milling process and how much this would add to the work load and there for final cost.
I suppose the option to use cardboard or wax paper packaging may off set this a little but still.
Plus at times you can get MWF for $16 a puck posted so it becomes very competitive.

Yep you can get this MWF refill soap under $15.30 AUD in total which already included shipping from Connaught Shaving in UK ;) is the cheapest anywhere in the world (y)
Haha yep, I get my gem blades from them ;)