need some clarification.....

StratMan

so I was doing some window shopping (withdraw symptoms') and came across these. showed them to my missus. I am not sure why but it would appear I am in the good books cos she actually just bought these for me without me knowing. I only found out after the fact.

The question is.... have I broken the sabbatical? or is this a loophole that can be exploited?
A_E_SHAVESOAP_TURKISH-COFFEE_01_2000x.jpg

A_E_AS_TURKISH-COFFEE_01_2000x.jpg

As there are no official sabbaticals here, you can do whatever you want and tell yourself you have broken or not broken your own vows...it is between you and yourself.

Are you joining the group buy now :D

When there was, iirc, it didn't count if it was a gift
Otherwise, you're fine, yet as above, it depends upon you.
One to celebrate though and hope you return the action in kind to encourage more.

As there are no official sabbaticals here, you can do whatever you want and tell yourself you have broken or not broken your own vows...it is between you and yourself.

Are you joining the group buy now :D

lol nah man I still have to prove to myself I’m not a DE Wet shaving addict. I am also not really into adjustables.

now if you organise a R41 SS or Lupo group buy my arm maybe twisted 👍

so I was doing some window shopping (withdraw symptoms') and came across these. showed them to my missus. I am not sure why but it would appear I am in the good books cos she actually just bought these for me without me knowing. I only found out after the fact.

The question is.... have I broken the sabbatical? or is this a loophole that can be exploited?

According to your sig below the left and you declare yourself sabbatical in your own appeal with no official sabbaticals here anymore, suddenly you’re wife bought you a gift which means you’re sabbatical isn’t broken, unless you’re telling the truth and being honest about it.

IF, you lied under oath and not being completely honest about this above, and you bought these items above by all means that you’re own sabbatical has been fully broken.

Good to see the correct name for the coffee.:LOL:

Enjoy the shaves.

Of all the people on Sabbatical I expected you to last the longest but... :LOL:

Jokes aside mate, I wouldn't consider a surprise gift as a problem so enjoy the wonderful combo and Happy Shaves! ;)

P.S - please @alfredus can you organise a R41 GS SS Group Buy as early reviews say its an improvement over the zamak one :nailbiting:

Of all the people on Sabbatical I expected you to last the longest but... :LOL:

Jokes aside mate, I wouldn't consider a surprise gift as a problem so enjoy the wonderful combo and Happy Shaves! ;)

P.S - please @alfredus can you organise a R41 GS SS Group Buy as early reviews say its an improvement over the zamak one :nailbiting:

maybe she took pity on me :) can’t wait to smell coffee all day

If you've broken your sabbatical, then so have I. Mrs Gargravarr bought me my Hawk V3 as an anniversary present. But as our sabbatical is unofficial, we get to define our own rules. Mine preclude any purchase, including charity auctions, but unsolicited gifts are OK. Just as well, as several people have been incredibly generous in sending me soap samples...

If you've broken your sabbatical, then so have I. Mrs Gargravarr bought me my Hawk V3 as an anniversary present. But as our sabbatical is unofficial, we get to define our own rules. Mine preclude any purchase, including charity auctions, but unsolicited gifts are OK. Just as well, as several people have been incredibly generous in sending me soap samples...
If YOU don't pay for it, it doesn't count

sounds good to me mate 👍

even though I was salivating soon as I saw the cafe soap today. I was a bit pissed at the missus cos I’m used to a bit of research before committing.. she literally bought the set with 10 mins of showing her the soap

but in the endI forgave her 😄

found this review online, this one guy is a little out there but if you get past the first 15 secs or so he is actually a funny guy (IMHO)

A&E Turkish Coffee Review

sounds good to me mate 👍

even though I was salivating soon as I saw the cafe soap today. I was a bit pissed at the missus cos I’m used to a bit of research before committing.. she literally bought the set with 10 mins of showing her the soap

but in the endI forgave her 😄

found this review online, this one guy is a little out there but if you get past the first 15 secs or so he is actually a funny guy (IMHO)

A&E Turkish Coffee Review

Has also been reviewed on this site.

https://paste-and-cut.com.au/community/threads/shave-of-the-day-thread-2021.6618/post-177043

Fancy that, the members wife purchased for him as well. :D