New brush day

So. Just received a beautiful brush today. Got it the day after Mr Tony from TF Custom brushes sent it in express post. And my god does it feel beautiful. I'm absolutely in love. But what annoys me is it came in the mail 20 MINUTES AFTER I had my shave. Absolutely livid. Now have to wait till the morning to use it in a shave. Might do a sneaky lathering tonight to get a feel for it. Thanks Tony!
42d6e67b6422d5ff16ac8a3b84e2182b.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
So. Just received a beautiful brush today. Got it the day after Mr Tony from TF Custom brushes sent it in express post. And my god does it feel beautiful. I'm absolutely in love. But what annoys me is it came in the mail 20 MINUTES AFTER I had my shave. Absolutely livid. Now have to wait till the morning to use it in a shave. Might do a sneaky lathering tonight to get a feel for it. Thanks Tony!
42d6e67b6422d5ff16ac8a3b84e2182b.jpg
Lol thats like me Sometimes when I use the Timeless or the ATT and I get a BBS shave I need to wait two days to have another :( Enjoy the new Brush mate (y)
Cheers Tony

Lol thats like me Sometimes when I use the Timeless or the ATT and I get a BBS shave I need to wait two days to have another :( Enjoy the new Brush mate (y)
Cheers Tony
Yep! That's why I'm worried about getting BBS! a morning DFS will make me a happy chappy so that's what I aim for. But every shave I still want to try get closer to BBS! By the way. If you see an ATT or timeless FS. Please let me know! I'm trying to keep my eyes peeled for those [emoji22]
Thanks. Spencer

Yep! That's why I'm worried about getting BBS! a morning DFS will make me a happy chappy so that's what I aim for. But every shave I still want to try get closer to BBS! By the way. If you see an ATT or timeless FS. Please let me know! I'm trying to keep my eyes peeled for those [emoji22]
Thanks. Spencer
I'm certainly close to selling mine mate tbh. Used a feather in there this morning, and pretty bloody end :mad: Just want to give a 95 another go, as I may exchange the base plate if it works like I remember.

I'm certainly close to selling mine mate tbh. Used a feather in there this morning, and pretty bloody end :mad: Just want to give a 95 another go, as I may exchange the base plate if it works like I remember.
Damn mate. I've got decent hair growth but it's not too coarse just yet. It's a real shame yours isnt working out for you! Especially for the price! I really do wish it kicked ass for you

Nooooooooooo !!! and just remember @Korbz you can't have the .95 Timeless and the ATT at the same time as I would feel so lonely :(
What if I leave William there as a deposit :) he was so helpful in the store when I brought him down last time lol... Nah of course not both, just privileged and thankful you trust me to lend me them at all mate :)