New Fragrance Release for Men - Will be a KILLER!

Mark1966

Canberra dwelling Happy Clapping Bean Counter
Staff member
Site Moderator
Grand Society
2016 Sabbatical Fail
2018 Charity Auction Winner
2019 Charity Auction Winner
2020 Charity Auction Winner
Pronounced "Saws-Arge" I think it is particular directed at a certain "tradie" demographic - but with wider appeal on weekends.

Sausage.jpg

I think it will be a winner - any chance of an APR version @todras ?

Better still - maybe this could be the inspiration for the next All Aussie collaboration between APR and Squadron Soaps? What do you think @SchoolForAnts ?

Pronounced "Saws-Arge" I think it is particular directed at a certain "tradie" demographic - but with wider appeal on weekends.

View attachment 1402

I think it will be a winner - any chance of an APR version

View attachment 1402

Better still - maybe this could be the inspiration for the next All Aussie collaboration between APR and Squadron Soaps? What do you think @SchoolForAnts ?
@todras ?

A complimentary soap "Eau de Bumcrack" has long been anticipated

View attachment 1402

Did somebody say

giphy.gif

You just grab sausage and squeeze..

I know a thing or two about the distillation of essential oils.

Well now that the door has been opened, I may as well reveal the ultimate male fragrance that I could not ever compete with @Mark1966
I'd consider wearing it, pending how the product is made.

Another great one (that I actually have btw)
iu