New Karve on the way (damn rabbit hole)...

For me it is an amazing designed razor that has been well crafted.

I have some razors that are more sought after that for me shave nowhere as near as well as Krave (I wonā€™t name them).

Just saying if you are thinking of getting the Krave just do it ( we are enablers here arenā€™t we).

31545030598_5cfce45dec.jpg

Ordered 25/9 and received dispatch advice today (6/10) šŸ‘. I wonder how long shipping will take - Iā€™m guessing 2-3 weeks?

Received my razor today. Iā€™m quite impressed with the speed of delivery - about 2 weeks.

After initially deciding on the 3 1/2ā€ handle, I changed my mind for the 3ā€ handle. Not sure if I made the right decision. It sure looks ā€˜compactā€™.

Received my razor today. Iā€™m quite impressed with the speed of delivery - about 2 weeks.

After initially deciding on the 3 1/2ā€ handle, I changed my mind for the 3ā€ handle. Not sure if I made the right decision. It sure looks ā€˜compactā€™.
@Lego what base plate did you get? 3 1/2ā€ handle is perfect with extra balance and very comfortable with the weight while you shave.

My son has read lots of good reviews for the Karve. He asked if he could borrow mine for a while. :nailbiting:
Be careful Fred, otherwise, you'll never get back from your son and he'll be deadly hooked on the Karve.

Warning..... This is what you're son looks like when he behaves with your Karve

HQXkamB.gif

My Precious KARVE!!

Loaned my Rockwell 6C, never came back. Loaned my first Gillette Slim, never came back.
No doubt he likes the good stuff like his old man. ;)