New Parker Adjustables

todras

est Français pour après-rasage
In Memoriam
2019 Charity Auction Winner
Menth Dealer
A couple of images have surfaced of Parkers new Adjustables and they look nice and smart. From my searching it appears that these will be in retail stores within the next month.

If anyone else has any information, please share :)

https://www.instagram.com/p/BK3jnIsB4kd/

TK3rmPl.jpg

Sorry can't help you on this one mate but they are pretty prolific around the traps easily sourced

These are a new model, I thought some of the other members here may be interested.

A couple of images have surfaced of Parkers new Adjustables and they look nice and smart. From my searching it appears that these will be in retail stores within the next month.

If anyone else has any information, please share :)

https://www.instagram.com/p/BK3jnIsB4kd/

Thanks @todras - I don't have anything to add other than there promises to be a few new adjustable razors in the next year or so.

The Rockwell Model T will be Chrome plated brass.

I've also heard whispers of at least 3 other adjustable razors -perhaps more. There's the Turkish partnership with Segyus from memory promising a SS one (with a unique adjustable component); a pen company has released a prototype of an adjustable; an adjustable being secretly prototyped by a well-known shaving company; and possibly one more...

If 2016 was the Year of the Slants, then 2017 looks like being the Year of the Adjustables.

Just listening to a Podcast that included Mantic59. He claimed to have a pre-production version of the new Parker adjustable which he says will go into full production "very soon". It will be called the "Parker Variant" if I heard him correctly. He only had good things to say about it claiming they have taken the Progress and "fixed" the issues. If it's as good as he claims it is, I think I might just get one!

I'm going with the Satin Chrome, will order next week.

I've already got mine the Satin Chrome my ordered came in mid December 4 days before Christmas, going to used the Satin Chrome next week because I was searching which blades goes very nicely with Parker Variant Adjustable before I start