New razor storage option.

Chad

... had his first - 15/8/20
Stuck in Kmart today with the Fam and browsing. Stumbled upon this in the homewares jewellery case section whilst choosing scented candles 😂

Sized it up on the spot for razor size. Perfect length wise, perfect width for two razors...will the height be ok for head room? Worth the $12 risk to maximize space and storage. Thick Plexi etc and probably stackable. Got it home and everything fits like a glove. Razors don't slide around when opening and shutting either. Going back for another. Comes in a single tower 3 drawer option too from memory.

Happy days.

Yeah I did it too. Thanks @Chad for the idea, keeps the razors somewhat on display and still within easy access and reach, but limiting their exposure to the humidity and dust between shaves.
I got some beautiful blue textured velvet from spotlight for $9 (almost a linear metre on special at the moment) straight after the kmart trip.
I chose the textured velvet because it is thicker (heftier/heavier) than plain velvet, so it will be softer for the razors to lie on in the drawers. Only a few mm clearance over the top of the razor, so can't build a thick soft drawer bottom.
A pity the razor stands didn't fit in the drawers too, so I got a little $10 mirrored box for those to live in also. Might line the bottom of that box with the blue velvet too.
I'll be going back for another one or two as well. Very handy for $12. If you've ever bought acrylic, you'll see the value real quick.

UDqKi7E.jpg

0SzPolk.jpg

Stuck in Kmart today with the Fam and browsing. Stumbled upon this in the homewares jewellery case section whilst choosing scented candles 😂

Sized it up on the spot for razor size. Perfect length wise, perfect width for two razors...

Thanks for posting this. This is a great idea. I've been looking for something like this. Will check it out once we are out of lock down!