new shaver from GC

DamDam

Hi guys,

I am getting into wet shaving (bloody). I am still struggling a bit I am driving my wife crazy with this new morning ritual (she cannot stand blood, and doesn't get why i do not use the shaver that works perfectly, Fusion5 power ;-) )

So far I got a bit of RAD

Hardware :
- Merkur 34C
- Parker Variant
- PAA Bakelite Slant Open Combs
- Vulfix Old Original Pure Badger Brush
- Kent Silver Tipped Brush
- More than enough blades (Feather, ProSilver iridium, Blue Bird)

Software
- L'Occitane Cade Shaving cream & After Shave (I m frenchy)
- Arko Shaving Stick
- Proraso White Sensitive Skin
- My own home made shaving cream (with Shea Butter, Cade Oil, Castille Soap, Bisabolol, Vit E oil, Aloe vera gel), thanks to my wife Thermomix ;-)

In the mail :

- Schick Proline P-30 Blades (from rakuten, they seem to be much smoother/nicer than Feather while cheaper)
- RazoRock BLACK HAWK Single Edge Razor
- OneBlade Core v2 with few blades

On Indigogo (I hope it will get all funding as it looks awesome, with its pivoting head )
- Broman Razor ( https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/broman-the-world-s-first-pivoting-safety-razor#/ )

Gosh that s already a long list !, my wife is not aware of half of it, she doesnt check my bathroom too often ;-)

Cheers from GoldCoast

Last edited:
Welcome to P&C @DamDam - great to have you here (y)

Greetings from Brisbane.... I have some Rakuten P-30's on the way too, thank the Shaving Gods for Google translate!!!

Welcome mate!

Doesn't seem like there is much love for that Broman!

Some nice kit you have already anyway :)

Welcome mate!

Thank you

Doesn't seem like there is much love for that Broman!

It looks like they did nil marketing before starting their round.They will never raise enough (they need 1k pre-sale I suppose) as noone knows about it.

Some nice kit you have already anyway :)
Thanks, I forgot my 2 most used items:
- Styptic pencil
- Alum rock
No need for menthol in the morning, these two wake me up and remind me how my technique sucks :D

Last edited: