New squadron soap!

Hey guys. Just so keen about this soap I had to share as soon as I got it! And what a beauty! Do you like gin and tonic? If so this will be right up your alley. A little nice hint of a sweet lime adds to a nice subtle scent. Can't wait to lather this up tonight! Thanks for the giveaway Squadron Soaps!
55d722c7a35d5da62c6687616576675e.jpg
3e020112a5980d788183bc7e18ed2236.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Great packaging! Can't wait for the review of it. Love the idea of the old school paper wrap with the jute string.
Like English school kids tied lunch.
Mmhhh.. is that a hint that the next soap will be flying fish and chips.

@Spencer Frankel take your time with the review don't feel like you need to rush it with us/me wanting it. :happy:

Great packaging! Can't wait for the review of it. Love the idea of the old school paper wrap with the jute string.
Like English school kids tied lunch.
Mmhhh.. is that a hint that the next soap will be flying fish and chips.

@Spencer Frankel take your time with the review don't feel like you need to rush it with us/me wanting it. :happy:
Just did my first shave with it. All I can say is that performance wise, it doesn't get too much better for my face

A good gin and tonic needs to be drunk very cold. Does it have an ice (menthol) note to it at all?

A good gin and tonic needs to be drunk very cold. Does it have an ice (menthol) note to it at all?
This is exactly what I thought! I was just thinking how good it would be to have a nice amount of menthol. Unfortunately there is none in this soap. Would be a great suggestion ;)

Not the same as the intensifying cooling after every pass :( I'm a menthol maniac
Yeah menthol has its place, that said if a bartender added it to my gin and tonic I'd be unimpressed