New Supply SE and Supply Pro

neongas

Wonder what the folks here think about these. Image shamelessly cribbed from their kickstarter page.

349fc3a0a556aae94791c993aff24458_original.jpg

Supply SE - Like Supply but with anti nick comb.
Supply Pro - Micro-Adjustable.
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/supply/the-single-edge-3-0?ref=project_link

Is it just me, or does that head look unnecessarily bulky? Another thing that struck me was how hard all those people seem to be pressing down on that razor. To me that looks like it's heading towards a major fault of cartridges... :unsure:

Incidentally, I got a good chuckle out of a snippet from that video where it shows someone shaving his feet. How many hobbits do you know?

Am I permitted to post what I honestly think about this product? ( I have an extreme negative bias towards any shaving products that use a closed environment propriety system.)

:rolleyes:

Of course, provided you comply with the Terms & Rules.

:)

Last edited by a moderator:
There’s no such thing for keeping you silent, because, you’re entitled to speak and is called FREEDOM OF SPEECH!!

So tempted to moderate that comment ....

I would have thought it perfectly possible for @rhodes96 to say what he thinks about proprietary blade systems without mentioning religion, fraternal orders (I hadn't noticed that one before - watch out @SpeedyPC), politics, abortion, vaccination or veganism. Or indeed, being a dick of any shape, size or colour. And I think the Monsta has mentioned somewhere something along the lines of this forum as a medium for truly independent discussion.

There’s no such thing for keeping you silent, because, you’re entitled to speak and is called FREEDOM OF SPEECH!!
Yeah, that’s not how that works.

There’s no such thing for keeping you silent, because, you’re entitled to speak and is called FreEDom oF SpEecH!!

Couldn't resist any longer ...