New Wolfman Guerrilla Razor

Gimme a U...Gimme a G...Gimme an L...Gimme a Y

What does it spell??
giphy.gif

Very interesting but I think I will hold off for now.

Part of the attraction of the Wolfman for me is the hand finish and the weight. Looks like there has been some compromise on both fronts here.

Don't get me wrong the razor still looks great and their is obviously some price difference as well, just not for me until I have perhaps heard some reviews and/or seen one for myself.

Ignore me I'm not even a DE shaver. :) Note to self - never reply to a forum on an empty stomach.

Edit - to show I care.

The reviews are positive even about the handle size. Thanks for the link @alfredus. It sounds like a mild yet efficient razor which probably would suit a lot of people.

Last edited:
Interesting blade loading... Emailing as it's the trendy thing to do ;)

DozJtzk.jpg
I was always wondering why more producers didnt use baseplate alignment. Its probably slightly harder to load but the whole idea is to have even alignment to the bar. Just seems like it would be easier with baseplate tabs.

Ugly handle is ugly. Head only option would be interesting.
I love my 20mm UFO at the moment so I am actually really pleased with a fat handle...and I actually like the look. Granted it is a minimalist design, but definitely not ugly for me.

Of course it doesn't have the intrinsic design of the BBS-1 or other Wolfman handles, but I prefer it to many others our there

Apparently you can just Email to get on the list..

Well I am sure that now you are on the list and will shortly own one of these, you will happily sell me one of your other Wollfmans.....I really like the one with the fat custom/LE/etc handle btw :)

Being serious though, the handle on that Wolfman looks as though it would be really bloody slippery once lather gets involved in the proceedings, I can see it being gripped and shooting straight out of your hand and impacting at force with a foot or toe.

I am keen to buy a nice Wolfman Razor but this one does nothing for me. I much prefer previously released handles and heads.

I agree completely, previous designs, exacting machining and level of finish is all the appeal for me too.