New Wolfman Guerrilla Razor

I only have an interest in 1 Wolfman razor and he's never replied to any emails so that's that. This one does absolutely nothing for me at all. At least you guys who lust after these can actually buy one.

I only have an interest in 1 Wolfman razor and he's never replied to any emails so that's that. This one does absolutely nothing for me at all. At least you guys who lust after these can actually buy one.
Yeah, I actually like the look of it, and easy way to find out if I like Wolfman razors. Might cure me of the intent to buy

Yea he doesn't really respond to my emails as well. I tried numerous times to email just to start up a conversation, usually met with silence. Having acquired one of his handles though, it's a work of art for sure. It's still my favourite handle amongst the other handles I have.

Yeah, I actually like the look of it, and easy way to find out if I like Wolfman razors. Might cure me of the intent to buy

True. I'm not going to go as far as others and say it's ugly, because it's not, it's just a bit meh, but then most DE's are to me. I don't get his business model, sell fuck all, ignore almost everyone and still have people banging your door down to throw money at you.

True. I'm not going to go as far as others and say it's ugly, because it's not, it's just a bit meh, but then most DE's are to me. I don't get his business model, sell fuck all, ignore almost everyone and still have people banging your door down to throw money at you.
Maybe that is because he focuses on quality over quantity. His works are a real piece of art. The workmanship is superb. I have seen one in person, I have to admit I absolutely can see why people are banging on his door for one.

Maybe that is because he focuses on quality over quantity. His works are a real piece of art. The workmanship is superb. I have seen one in person, I have to admit I absolutely can see why people are banging on his door for one.

I am with @UKSteve here man, these Wolfman's do not appeal to me at all visually, aside from the slippery handle issue.

The other Wolfman's I agree are beautiful pieces and he takes exceptional care with his design and work, he is a very skilled craftsman. At a shot I would have to say I do not like the Wolfman logo he put's on the underside of the base-plate, but I absolutely respect his right to do so.

I am with @UKSteve here man, these Wolfman's do not appeal to me at all visually, aside from the slippery handle issue.

The other Wolfman's I agree are beautiful pieces and he takes exceptional care with his design and work, he is a very skilled craftsman. At a shot I would have to say I do not like the Wolfman logo he put's on the underside of the base-plate, but I absolutely respect his right to do so.
You can always request to have the logo omitted. My OC Wolfman has no logo.

I have spoken to James a number of times via email and have always found him to be most forthcoming and approachable.

Hmm, I was referring to the non-Guerilla Wolfman razors when I was posting that post. Whilst I do agree that the Guerilla might not be as flashy as his usual line of works, but it's probably the easiest way to own a Wolfman item, besides waiting for the twitter posts about a couple of items on stock..

Hmm, I was referring to the non-Guerilla Wolfman razors when I was posting that post. Whilst I do agree that the Guerilla might not be as flashy as his usual line of works, but it's probably the easiest way to own a Wolfman item, besides waiting for the twitter posts about a couple of items on stock..
I think the twitter posts will likely be far less common now seeing as he has work to do with getting these into a steady production. Just my 2c.

You can always request to have the logo omitted. My OC Wolfman has no logo.

Awesome, I will buy yours then /s ..although I quite like the LASC BBS-1 the more I see it.

Hmm, I was referring to the non-Guerilla Wolfman razors when I was posting that post.

My mistake and yes, I agree with you in regard to availability and your other point. Myself owning a Wolfman is not overly important, its one of those things I will pick up at the right moment. I do see how people get swept up in the unobtanium, waiting all night thing, but its just not important enough for me.

Last edited:
I think the twitter posts will likely be far less common now seeing as he has work to do with getting these into a steady production. Just my 2c.
He was releasing stock every 2 weeks prior to end of March, but has been quiet since. I would assume this is what he has been busy with, and when he gets through back emails and clears stock out, regular production will recommence, with guerrilla's slotting into the mix.

James is one of the nicest people to deal with - but sadly time is not on his side...

I must say, that the ordering process of the Guerilla was fantastic IMO, given all the trouble he has with the demand - 1 week from the ordering Email to the shipping notification (y)(y)(y)

The more pictures I see, the more certain I am, that this one will be AGAIN an absolute stunner - but then I expected nothing less from James' craftsmanship. His idea of "simpler" and "not finished" are just light years apart from most other manufacturers.

Is it going to be the best razor ever? You will only know, if you try...

Is it going to give you the best shaves ever? You will only know, if you try...

Is it going to look absolutely gorgeous, well balanced, with no blade chatter, no tooling marks...We all know it definitely will be, because James made it and checked it, before sending it out ;)

Another who has tried emailing to secure the purchase of a complete Wolfman and as yet no response. So in the meantime my money will go else where :)

In business I place a high value on service and especially in a field like this which is all gentleman this and sir that, there are many out there that will do things cheaper but quality service is hard to come by, in my opinion you really need to do that little bit extra, be it complementary urgent shipping or samples, the costs are built in but it's about delivering more than the customer expects and developing a relationship.
That said I've never tried to deal with James and I bet he's a busy guy, he may need an assistant or 4 but still I know it can cloud your opinion of a company just slightly.

To prove my point, I work doing spare parts and I had a local auto electrician call needing a plug for a BSI in a Citroen, these plugs arnt available seperately, the whole loom is over 2k and we had internet issues.
Fortunately we had saved a loom from a warranty job and I was able to cut a plug off and drive it over to them, didnt charge them and as a result we hear from them for little odds and ends almost daily as they know we will do what we can for them.

In business I place a high value on service and especially in a field like this which is all gentleman this and sir that, there are many out there that will do things cheaper but quality service is hard to come by, in my opinion you really need to do that little bit extra, be it complementary urgent shipping or samples, the costs are built in but it's about delivering more than the customer expects and developing a relationship.
That said I've never tried to deal with James and I bet he's a busy guy, he may need an assistant or 4 but still I know it can cloud your opinion of a company just slightly.

To prove my point, I work doing spare parts and I had a local auto electrician call needing a plug for a BSI in a Citroen, these plugs arnt available seperately, the whole loom is over 2k and we had internet issues.
Fortunately we had saved a loom from a warranty job and I was able to cut a plug off and drive it over to them, didnt charge them and as a result we hear from them for little odds and ends almost daily as they know we will do what we can for them.
The difference being, if you're really flat strap with equal or higher paying work, and getting numerous ad hoc requests like that, your response may change (as you simply couldn't drive them to all that had requested or satisfy demand).

I'm in the same boat as you wanting a wolfman, however James would be inundated with emails trying to circumvent his process. Funnier still, if razors were available on his site, even those that are pissed with him and his process would probably still buy.