SYD Next meetup???????

This guy :D

We need to take a leaf out of SA's book, there is not a week goes by without @alfredus the great and the boys meeting up to compare limited edition, unobtainable elite 'A' list titanium razors, brushes that were turned in Zero-G and so on.

We should have a meet up soon, I am going to SA on the 22nd of December though for Christmas.....

Don't make me outsource this to Whitetown Entertainment.
I hear @alfredus and his crew ensure everyone has barrel loads of fun down there, so no doubt would be able to seal the deal if asked... ;)

I'm going to ADL on 16 December - seems to be the place to be.

(Wedding anniversary though, so don't expect me to duck out for a shaving event!)

What a shame - I am flying out on the 16th - but you should definitely have a coffee with every one!

If we want to do this before Christmas we would need to lock in a date real soon, I have two lots of family commitments coming up prior to flying out on the 22nd :)

So, when is it guys?
Where's our esteemed social organiser?

If it's Phil I think he mentioned he is on holidays for a week or so (?)

Yes. I was overseas last week and now I'm indeed...

...in our nation's capital.

I'm back (I hope!) next week.
Wouldn't it be easier to organise from afar?
No one meddling into your best laid plans ;)

BTW, O/S and not inform us of an opportunity to load up your suitcases? *disappointed look of shame*

I doubt I am going to get a chance to get anything happening before Christmas either. Bit of a shame but I am sure I will catch up with those whom I need to.

The one and only @filobiblic has been on holidays and is now trapped in a roundabout in the roundabout capital of Australia for work I believe.

Roundabout capital of Australia - who would have thought of that huh @todras ?

Would this be why certain residents are known to have the ability to run around in circles so fast that they disappear up their own fundamental orifice?

Would this be why certain residents are known to have the ability to run around in circles so fast that they disappear up their own fundamental orifice?

Chicken or Egg? You choose :)

I think it may be better to do a Syd meetup in the new year, I know myself I have family commitments accruing all over the place and getting everyone locked into a date that works is going to be quite hard imho

I know we are inching towards NYE, but given it's NSW and we tend to be so non-committal a 'sooner rather than later' effort to organise something for January or w/e is probably advisable otherwise the whole idea will probably fade and not occur for some several months. January is probably my quietest month of the year legally speaking, after that it tends to ramp up fairly quickly.

@filobiblic ?

I could make the weekend of the 14/15 possibly if that is ANY help?