Next razor to get after Rocca?

Welp, I went with the Pearl Flexi from ArtisanArcade, and picked up a Gin & Tonic soap (Oops, how did this get in my cart? Oh well, it was Father's Day yesterday for the rest of the world). Thanks to @Ozwhisker for answering my questions.

Chose the Flexi because I don't have an adjustable (my QShave doesn't count). That said, I'm probably still gonna get the Blackland Era as an early (Aus) Father's day present :p Anybody wanna do a group buy on that?

Great choice! Pearl Flexi works well for me on all settings and has been very smooth. It's nice that the lowest setting (0.5) still works *cough*Rockwell*cough* and imo is perfect for a gentle ATG pass.

I hear that, '92 here! 😕
Your birth year ’92 is a bloody cartridge crap :LOL:

images

Interesting idea. Had never thought about that, might need to look into that. Although going by the codes I see plastic mentioned (damn youngin' I am).
Dont be disheartened the Gillette Super Adjustable "Black Beauty" is still a damn good adjustable razor and you are better off than @Wilkshire13 who might have to choose his fathers birth date :)

Both Gillette and Wilkinson Sword have been hedging their bets making cartridge crap for the last 40 years while selling DE blades. None of that means we have to buy into any old rubbish just because it happens to conform to an arbitrary birth year.

But it ADJUSTS AUTOMATICALLY!
Is STILL a bloody 1992 Gillette Vector adjusts automatically cartridge bull crap :LOL: Don’t cry @Wilkshire13 since you were born into the world Gillette cartridge crap, better get your father birth year date razor.

Last edited:
Is STILL a bloody 1992 Gillette Vector adjusts automatically cartridge bull crap :LOL: Don’t cry @Wilkshire13 since you were born into the world Gillette cartridge crap, better get your father birth year date razor.

I'll see if I can find a 1992 G1000 "Slim Twist" M 3 code :ROFLMAO:
I’ve forgotten about the Slim Twist, good luck hunting, IF, you can find one (y)

Edit:- IF you can’t find a 1992 G1000 "Slim Twist" M3, otherwise, there’s plenty of Gillette Vector ‘92 your birth year DARK-SIDE cartridge razor online at eBay just for you @Wilkshire13

Last edited:
And I stand by it. BEST GIF EVER!

I've got 3 soaps, 2 splashes, a Grizzly Bay brush on the way. Eyeing off some House of Mammoth sets, trawling eBay for a Slim Twist and Aristocrat sets

You could also purchase the entire forum archive of soaps from me and become the new rabbit hole soap archivist and assist @SpeedyPC:D