alfredus

Auctioneer-in-Chief + organises many group buys
Staff member
Site Moderator
State Convenor - SA
Grand Society
Group Buy Caporegime
Charity Auction Team
I am not getting Email alerts at the moment - not sure if it is for all watched threads as well, but definitely for PM's and some of the watched threads :cry:

Yeah, every time the server has a hissy fit, the emails don't send. What's worse it cannot really be fixed.

I am just getting a bucket load...

Email alerts seem to be coming through now for me too.

I actually can't seem to find the option to turn off email notifications alltogether

If you click on your Alerts (top right corner next to mail) you'll get a drop down box of your recent alerts. At the bottom right of that box click Alert Preferences. At least that's one way into it.

BTW - still preferred when the alerts contained the actual post - beats having to log in all the time...

Halfway through the sending run. I thought I had solved the hostname bug last time but it looks like the hosting is overriding the settings on reboot.

OK it is working now - thank you?

@SpeedyPC don't bring common sense into this, if we start doing that how are we going to justify all our purchases!

I just have the emails auto sort into a P&C folder anyway so it's no stress to do a delete all if needs be like now. :D