No longer NEW but now OLD Kickstarter from Rockwell - Model T Adjustable

Ahh, come on everyone Rome wasn't built in a day and you know the Model T is going to be perfect - Rockwell said. Just another two years and they might have it ready for market. Just be patient - we don't want our customers dissatisfied with the product - Rockwell said. Don't go off buying other brands, you might get them before the end of the week. You'll have them worn out before the Model T arrives.

If you want to try a good adjustable, a really good adjustable albeit not one with the best aesthetics the Merkur Progress (my preference is the long handle Mergress) is seriously head to head with the best on the market. Aside from the plastic cap on the standard model, it's one hell of a good performing razor.
It’s definitely on my 2019 list ;)

If you want to try a good adjustable, a really good adjustable albeit not one with the best aesthetics the Merkur Progress (my preference is the long handle Mergress) is seriously head to head with the best on the market. Aside from the plastic cap on the standard model, it's one hell of a good performing razor.
Need to try a mergresd

This is the first time I have looked at it. Delays aside, it looks pretty good for 99 US. I am very tempted.

The price deadline is annoying though
@LukehGee
lDH5e0E.gif

pPQa2FV.jpg

D2StxH9.gif

UUrgC4d.gif

hurry-up-grab-it-now.png

Last edited:
This says it all they should give up trying to imitate the FatBoy
It’s more a Slim copy than a Fatboy,.

I’m still hopeful TBH